Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids always "OD" at a convenient time, in the most obvious place, usually with a note so they can be found and then milk the whole thing for sympathy

foids only want attention from chad

Foids are incapable of feeling actual depression

Even when foids decide to rope, they still care about their appearance. I suppose a shotgun to the face ruins the makeup.

Knew 2 chicks who attemped and ended up in hospital and a guy who succeedeed.
Even if tbh a professor woman at my high school succeeded too and her son found her like that.

79596779 FECE 4F5D B0D1 60181756CC3A

"knew" a foid that killed herself by accident. JFL

Then they get praised for being a “heroine” for surviving and talking about “reform” with mental health. Meanwhile the guy that tries and fails is seen as a messed-up simp or the guy who ODs and succeeds is only mourned if he looks like Heath Ledger at a minimum.

Interestingly enough, I was notified that one of my comments gained a fair amount of traction on Cucktears, and the topic was about how stacies are incapable of experiencing depression. I looked through the IT comments and it was almost surreal to see so many of them crawling out of the woodwork to proclaim that they had some super unique form of depression that isn't classified by Doctors. Some even referred to 'Seasonal Depression' as serious business. I suppose the great irony of there comments is twofold;

They all proved that their understanding of depression is as flimsy as a wet towel, in their haste to not sound like they were gatekeeping they essentially eroded the meaning down to 'Feeling sad every now and again'. Some even made comments about how they've had "Multiple failed suicides", while I'm sure they thought this added validity to their point, it actually did the opposite. It is NOT hard to kill yourself, if you genuinely wanted to die, you would. Multiple failed attempts says only one thing - I wanted attention, and to mention these attempts so flippantly further proves this point. These sluts WANT to portray themselves as the damaged survivors so they get pity and worship from normies. I noticed how no one could actually refute anything I said but all felt the need to inject their particular 'brand' of depression into a comment.

They also expressed nothing but contempt for someone, who for all they know, suffers from depression. This is possibly the most hypocritical part of their entire userbase. They refuse to contemplate that perhaps some of us are the way we are due to mental illness, mentalcels exist after all, but nope...it is easier for them to just say "Mad because he can't get laid", they have such a weak understanding of incels that they genuinely believe that ALL of us are just mad we can't get laid. These holes are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

These people are the ones that 'attempt suicide' but aimlessly cutting their arms or taking 6 painkillers then phoning the Hospital. On the rare occasion a foid does die, its because she didn't plan it correctly and her plan failed.

Female depression and suicide is a very funny joke

Interestingly enough, I was notified that one of my comments gained a fair amount of traction on Cucktears, and the topic was about how stacies are incapable of experiencing depression. I looked through the IT comments and it was almost surreal to see so many of them crawling out of the woodwork to proclaim that they had some super unique form of depression that isn't classified by Doctors. Some even referred to 'Seasonal Depression' as serious business. I suppose the great irony of there comments is twofold;

They all proved that their understanding of depression is as flimsy as a wet towel, in their haste to not sound like they were gatekeeping they essentially eroded the meaning down to 'Feeling sad every now and again'. Some even made comments about how they've had "Multiple failed suicides", while I'm sure they thought this added validity to their point, it actually did the opposite. It is NOT hard to kill yourself, if you genuinely wanted to die, you would. Multiple failed attempts says only one thing - I wanted attention, and to mention these attempts so flippantly further proves this point. These sluts WANT to portray themselves as the damaged survivors so they get pity and worship from normies. I noticed how no one could actually refute anything I said but all felt the need to inject their particular 'brand' of depression into a comment.

They also expressed nothing but contempt for someone, who for all they know, suffers from depression. This is possibly the most hypocritical part of their entire userbase. They refuse to contemplate that perhaps some of us are the way we are due to mental illness, mentalcels exist after all, but nope...it is easier for them to just say "Mad because he can't get laid", they have such a weak understanding of incels that they genuinely believe that ALL of us are just mad we can't get laid. These holes are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

These people are the ones that 'attempt suicide' but aimlessly cutting their arms or taking 6 painkillers then phoning the Hospital. On the rare occasion a foid does die, its because she didn't plan it correctly and her plan failed.
tbh and also high IQ
free him

It's called committing suicide because you're supposed to commit to what you're doing.
Women can't commit to a decent guy so how could they commit suicide?

It's called committing suicide because you're supposed to commit to what you're doing.
Women can't commit to a decent guy so how could they commit suicide?
59955F8C 95C4 42B5 A66F 5AA4F751A1DB