Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids and 'blank stares'

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You ever had that or noticed that? They're rare, because usually foids try to avoid looking at inferior men, but they happen.

It happens more often with Beckies, since most of them are too dumb to avoid looking at you, whereas Staceys perfected their vision.

It's absolutely brutal. It means there is no chemical reaction inside the foids brain. Looking at you is the same as looking at a rock to her. She feels zero. She is barely even conscious she looks at you, you are like background noise.

These blank stares are definitely one of the creepiest things about foids, together with the dog pill. You see absolutely NOTHING inside their eyes for 1 quick second, like her brain and inner emotional life is frozen. It never fails to send shivers down my spine. :worryfeels:

Last edited:
They are like titans... Women are fucking horrifying

the only thing i see in women is the thousand cock stare

Yup ---- mind you, foids don't go out of there way to make eye contact with me, but if our paths cross and eye contact is unavoidable, it is the ONLY type of stare that foids give me--- a lifeless gaze with no expression, or maybe, they'll shift their eyes from side to side (which is a sign of looking for an escape). I have seen how they interact with Chads and Chadlites and their expression is strikingly different from what I get.

Last edited:
It winds up being a staring contest but my will is iron.

You ever had that or noticed that? They're rare, because usually foids try to avoid looking at inferior men, but they happen.

It happens more often with Beckies, since most of them are too dumb to avoid looking at you, whereas Staceys perfected their vision.

It's absolutely brutal. It means there is no chemical reaction inside the foids brain. Looking at you is the same as looking at a rock to her. She feels zero. She is barely even conscious she looks at you, you are like background noise.

These blank stares are definitely one of the creepiest things about foids, together with the dog pill. You see absolutely NOTHING inside their eyes for 1 quick second, like her brain and inner emotional life is frozen. It never fails to send shivers down my spine. :worryfeels:

I don't commonly talk to Stacies and notice whether or not they have blank stares unlike OP who is probably a Chad

The worst is when they do the blank stare and adjust their body language and tone to let you know they're uncomfortable around you.
It's shit like that which makes me want to see mass suffering in the developed world. Foids wouldn't last a day, especially attractive cunts.