Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids are as evil as man

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I started thinking that not all foids are evil, but the majority of them are just because the majority of humans are evil(both men and foids).

The reason why foids act more evil is just that they have an opportunity to do so. If a man would act like this, he would be beaten up or even killed, but if there would be no consequences, an average man would act just like an average foid.

There is a small percent of people who are not evil, but it's not connected to the gender, but to the race.

I started thinking that not all foids are evil, but the majority of them are just because the majority of humans are evil(both men and foids).

The reason why foids act more evil is just that they have an opportunity to do so. If a man would act like this, he would be beaten up or even killed, but if there would be no consequences, an average man would act just like an average foid.

There is a small percent of people who are not evil, but it's not connected to the gender, but to the race.
foids evil nature is worse because its underhanded.

great revealation man..
Discovered that humans were evil in kindergarden tbh

they kill babies. enough said.

Agree with first part of the post and here i assume you want to say white people are not evil?

that's why i want the top academics and thinkers to take responsibility to eugenicize the population and protect the peak civilized human group by all means.

Foids are evil for this

Foids are MORE evil than men. Men have morals, values, virtues. Not all of them, of course, but many do. Foids only have narcissism. All the goods things that are said about them, that they are caring, supporting, empaths, are lies.

Agree with first part of the post and here i assume you want to say white people are not evil?
No. The majority of whites are evil too. Only a few white subraces are not evil, and also a few Asian subraces.

Foids are MORE evil than men. Men have morals, values, virtues. Not all of them, of course, but many do. Foids only have narcissism. All the goods things that are said about them, that they are caring, supporting, empaths, are lies.
At least 95% of men dont have morals either. They just pretend they do, while foids dont even need to pretend that they are good, they can be openly evil.

But foids and men are made from the same shit both can be evil.
when it comes to sexuality where its their domain, mostly under their control..
they just make more noise because they have more power in sexuality.
But if the situation was reversed and men were in control of sex, the world would not be an utopia it could be even worse.
So yeah, all humans are shit.

But why women are total monsters today and the answer lies in media:
Movies and TV taught us that women should be kind and modest.
But if you watch a disney movie closely,
Those female stacy/or even becky protagonists are only nice to good looking people, because all the villans are ugly, and villans are villans so they can be not nice to them,
Also bonus fact, the female protagonist will almost in all of those films will have a male sidekick who is her beta male orbiter.

Images 28
those characters are only there to make the main character feel better about herself. -

Girls watch that when they are young and they wanba grow up being just like Anna or Elsa or whatever the fuck that slav foid from the move name is with the blonde hair.

They grow up wanting beta males as friends to make them feel good.
They want chads as boyfriends.
And ugly people as enemies.

Foids become their enemies too becuse theur fantasies collide and they try to steal eachother's beta male friends / boyfriends

Men are good
Women are evil

Men have an instinct to protect women and children. They also have instincts to work together to hunt, etc... etc... At least in regards to providing a man's nature is selfless. Women on the other hand have instincts to use men as tools and only tend to the most good looking of children. They're completely robotic and sociopathic in nature. That's what in the past would ensure the highest chances of survival.

great revealation man..
Discovered that humans were evil in kindergarden tbh
I wish I became black pill that young but you really don't know what you're doing at 5 years old honestly I began to hate the human race rather late in life unfortunately but I'm glad I came to my senses

Disagree not many men would want to murder their own kids because jewish moloch society says it to them. Most men just gave up and checked out of society they don't listen to the jews, they don't listen to the zog government, any authority is worthless to them.
Foids are controlled by opinions of others, emotions and conformism, they are stupid and evil creatures. All of them are worshiping Ishtar and Moloch through feminism not many of them are even stopping for a minute and question why they are behaving like a Satan worshipers. None of them are real atheists they replaced one religion with a different one that is extremely destructive to every single society.
There is a reason why jews copied foids behaviour, their deception, their lies, and covert two faced personality, it seems like OP is a pussy worshipper that got hit hard in the face with "Woman are wonderful effect" without the foids there would be no Jews.

Last edited:
Incels arent good people because of being hated and crying at nights for being ugly and friendless.

being a victim doesnt make you a good person,
If anything, victims commit the most horrible crimes humanity has wintnessed

Disagree not many men would want to murder their own kids because jewish moloch society says it to them. Most men just gave up and checked out of society they don't listen to the jews, they don't listen to the zog government, any authority is worthless to them.
Foids are controlled by opinions of others, emotions and conformism, they are stupid and evil creatures.
Dont blame jews.
id blame walt disney. He hated jews and most female culture is based around his movies.
Jews didnt invent the formula of pretty blonde woman > everyone else
And all that shit. Idk why people keep saying that

At least 95% of men dont have morals either. They just pretend they do, while foids dont even need to pretend that they are good, they can be openly evil.
95% is an exaggeration. Plenty of men are selfless enough to the point of being stupid and are easily taken advantage of by foids. Simps have good intentions, they are extremely misguided, stupid, clueless, privileged and manipulated though.

Wrong. They are MORE evil than men.

Men have an instinct to protect women and children. They also have instincts to work together to hunt, etc... etc... At least in regards to providing a man's nature is selfless. Women on the other hand have instincts to use men as tools and only tend to the most good looking of children. They're completely robotic and sociopathic in nature. That's what in the past would ensure the highest chances of survival.

Yep this is more accurate. Most human beings in general just aren't good people. Most men focus too much on whores and would throw their own friends under the bus if it meant them getting their way with one, and most women are........well, you know, women.