Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids are Disgusting For Mocking People For Working at McDonalds

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
At least people working minimum wage are working. They are doing their best to be a productive member of society. If you are an incel who is LDARing, I unironically suggest working at McDonalds just to teach yourself the value of hard work and importance of productivity, unironically. I think it will make you feel better and I unironically respect you for it. I am not bluepilled and know it won't get you foids but still.

Also, it's a myth that McDonalds workers are low paid and live shit lives. McDonalds now pays $18/hour and workers have lots of upwards mobility, you can even become a manager after a good amount of time and be rolling in cash.

I just had to make this thread because a tiktok of Jordan Belfort calling people who work at McDonalds "losers"

Productive member of soyciety :soy: :soy: :soy: Why should a subhuman contribute anything to this joke of a world

Productive member of soyciety :soy: :soy: :soy: Why should a subhuman contribute anything to this joke of a world
>why should an incel work hard and build wealth and become more influential in society

You tell me.

>why should an incel work hard and build wealth and become more influential in society

You tell me.
Influence? Jfl. Seriously, reddit is only a few clicks away man, off you go

The fast food industry is for the dogs. Lots of micromanaging and stress. Labor violations are common.

No job that can replace you with robots is going to make you feel productive.

The fast food industry is for the dogs. Lots of micromanaging and stress. Labor violations are common.
This is largely true at Mom N Pops, McDonalds has pretty established procedures.

I agree, but you cant survive off mcdonalds wages
You can easily live upper middle class on McDonalds wages. During the labor shortage they jacked up wages to $18/hour.

Influence? Jfl. Seriously, reddit is only a few clicks away man, off you go
You're the one who sounds like reddit here.

Are you kidding? You couldn’t even be lower middle class off $50 an hour
Please tell me you're joking. $50 an hour is disgustingly rich. I know very rich people who don't even come close to that.

Imagine working hard so obese retards can get their HFCslop at a timely manner, fuck that bro

Laughing at wagies is not a fun but a duty.
We are obligated to laugh at them.

what 3rd world country do you live in?
Literally any place on the planet on earth puts someone earning above 30-35 very rich. Someone earning $50 is even rich in Manhatten, which has the highest standard of wealth on the planet.

But to answer your question, Canada.

You tell me.
Working hard doesn't build you any wealth, especially not if you re actually an incel.

Exactly. I have no desire to contribute to this soyciety that has shat on me since day one. NEET life for me. The world doesn't deserve my labor.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I just had to make this thread because a tiktok of Jordan Belfort calling people who work at McDonalds "losers"
Lmao, the guy who has a movie about him scamming people is calling others losers.

But regarding your topic, work will at least provide the ability to cope better. Of course, don't take abuse work, but any kind of decent work is valid.