Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are so bad at video games despite using irl money

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
They're utter trash, imagine spending all that money just to get beat up like a useless slut.

They're utter trash, imagine spending all that money just to get beat up like a useless slut.
Yeah women shouldn’t play video games they ruin vidya

they're not there to compete. Their only purpose in playing video games is to gather orbiters and gain attention. It's sorta funny how unsubtle it is too, 90% of the time I've encountered a foid on a game like CS:GO they're not just playing the game, they also can't help but have a selfie as their profile picture and ensure their profile makes it VERY obvious they're a female :feelskek:

they're not there to compete. Their only purpose in playing video games is to gather orbiters and gain attention. It's sorta funny how unsubtle it is too, 90% of the time I've encountered a foid on a game like CS:GO they're not just playing the game, they also can't help but have a selfie as their profile picture and ensure their profile makes it VERY obvious they're a female :feelskek:
LOL

Their only purpose in playing video games is to gather orbiters and gain attention.
Kek they're nasty parasites.
It's sorta funny how unsubtle it is too, 90% of the time I've encountered a foid on a game like CS:GO they're not just playing the game, they also can't help but have a selfie as their profile picture and ensure their profile makes it VERY obvious they're a female :feelskek:
They can't help it, now can they?

Attention whores making value out of their holes. Nothing surprising. Most of them play just as bad as the average normie kid so they'll buy some in-game item that basically turns a game (e.g. Fortnite or whatever p2w game that has a store) into a point and click game just like their lives. Even then, they couldn't even get it right.

Last edited:
Foids are so low iq omg
yes great water is wet observation my glowing friend. So are you a fed, cucktears user, or just really autistic?

yes great water is wet observation my glowing friend. So are you a fed, cucktears user, or just really autistic?
Im just a guy who recognizes women as sex objects not human very simple

Im just a guy who recognizes women as sex objects not human very simple
:feelskek: you retards really do have no idea how obvious you are

Im not a fed I swear
I didn't say you were a fed, I pointed out that you're obviously some infiltrating retard, most likely from inceltears :feelsjuice:

I didn't say you were a fed, I pointed out that you're obviously some infiltrating retard, most likely from inceltears :feelsjuice:
Im not from inceltears