Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How good are u gamercels at video games?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
-
Even tho I spend hundreds of hours in games I am only average or a bit above average at them. How is it for u guys? Also is there a way that u pro gamercels got so good or is it all really just genetics (I'm guessing a very large majority is just genetics)

I was good on destiny 2 ( got top 100 on a raid race ). I was always good at the game since I first played but improved over time to become like top0.1%.

I was good on destiny 2 ( got top 100 on a raid race ). I was always good at the game since I first played but improved over time to become like top0.1%.
Are you just naturally good at games or is it just from ur time on that game?

Are you just naturally good at games or is it just from ur time on that game?
It’s a mix of both. I have like 5k hours over many years on D2. But I was always better than most players. I noticed that when I was doing raids with randoms, they would usually fuck up mechanics while I found find them very easy.

I am only good at Destiny 2 tho. I never played anything else competitively.

Even tho I spend hundreds of hours in games I am only average or a bit above average at them. How is it for u guys? Also is there a way that u pro gamercels got so good or is it all really just genetics (I'm guessing a very large majority is just genetics)
I'm really good at them.

I'm really good at them.
Nice. I wish I was good at them but no matter how many hours I pour into video games nothing really comes of it

Average at best

I have autism so im good
but it doesnt matter
it requires playing since childhood and amazing genetics to be a pro player or smth

I make normies cry

I am relatively good in some games, but i've never achieved "god" level in any of the games, unlike some people.

Immortal in dota 2

Platinum in league (like 20 years ago)

Legendary eagle master in cs go

Fun fact:Video game performance is also genetic

Fun fact:Video game performance is also genetic
Yup. I wish it wasn't because video games are one of the only things that i slightly enjoy

I practice with aimlabs everyday