Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids aren't a prize

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Most of them are fucking insufferable. They have no humor, no personality.

Their holes is all they have.

agree
Fucking vile holes I just want to pump and dump like Chad :reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes:

Without cunts they would be nothing

I agree the vast majority of femoids are useless burdens on the world who provide nothing but their roast beefs. They have no personality and are just NPC clones of each other

Exterminate them all

Yup, they just have a free ticket to do almost everything they want. Their rich lives makes just people think otherwise.

Getting women isn’t an accomplishment like normies make it out to be. Most things in society people are proud of they don’t do any “work” to earn.

In this case their bones did the work for them
(Ofc life has grey areas and nuance but you get the point)

If theres even a hole left, Read @Retardfuel postings, Theres even worms down there too!

cope they make life worth living. without a foid you will rot away inside

Eggs are valuable, sperm isn't

Women are like savage beasts

Yes. Talking to them is like talking to a wall. With them being chased by guys all their lives, they didn't have to improve their humor like we did or pERsonality like we did. If a guy laughs at a foid's jokes, he's just horny.

honestly im somewhat agree tbh, if my parents still alive or i have friends or anyone i can talk to i feel dont really need a foid as much, as im getting older my sex drive is barely exist as well