Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Beautiful women remind me of prizes

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
When I walk in the city and see gym trained, university women with make up on, they remind me of prizes.

They shine powerful sexual energy, are desired, proud, and dismissive towards most people who approach them.

Only the worthy – in fierce competition – can obtain their attention. The rich, strong, handsome, tall and fun.

Women are like prizes, always have been in history, and it's engraved in their demeanor even in the modern age. Why do we let women to roam freely and to garner property, how is it expected for prizes to make the world a better place for everyone, for the downtrodden too? It's the female nature to be a prize and that's why we have incels, the male loneliness epidemic and most suicides are committed by men. If you're a sought-after prize, you won't value the underprivileged.

How many female politicians I've seen who are babbling about the welfare state and how we need to help the poor, but their husbands are 2 meter tall and financially successful. Such hypocrisy, but it's the female nature to be a prize.

Be Quiet Margot Robbie GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
When I walk in the city and see gym trained, university women with make up on, they remind me of prizes.

They shine powerful sexual energy, are desired, proud, and dismissive towards most people who approach them.

Only the worthy – in fierce competition – can obtain their attention.

Women are like prizes, always have been in history, and it's engraved in their demeanor even in the modern age. Why do we let women to roam freely and to garner property, how is it expected for prizes to make the world a better place for everyone, for the downtrodden too? It's the female nature to be a prize and that's why we have incels, the male loneliness epidemic and most suicides are committed by men. If you're a sought-after prize, you won't value the underprivileged.

How many female politicians I've seen who are babbling about the welfare state and how we need to help the poor, but their husbands are 2 meter tall and financially successful. Such hypocrisy, but it's the female nature to be a prize.

Be Quiet Margot Robbie GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh brother, there are others way to obtain attention, and much more, from them :feelsYall:

This is what feminism has caused. It leaves men feeling useless and miserable while women have a literal glow and an aura surrounding them that normies worship like faggots. They have good looks, infinite smv, and they are considered the vulnerable gender. If I was born a foid my life would be a piece of fucking cake, as would this whole forum