Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Foids aren’t so attractive once they’re 40

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Hot at 20. Not hot anymore at 40

Nah, it is after 30s but doesn't matter as they still have high SMV.

They are objectively uglier than younger women but some of them do have a motherly, comforting aura surrounding them.

a 40 year foid still has higher SMV than most men.

redpill and MGTOW fags can cope about the wall all they like but most men are too fucking horny and would fuck anything with a hole.

You're being generous. Most look like shit by 25, 99% look like shit by 30.

they still smv mog the entire forum, stop coping.

In 2019 thats my age range.

It doesn't matter if they have high smv at 40, 45, 50. They fall off the cliff sometime between 34 and 44. (and this is for foids who look after themselves).

Look at Mia Hamm. I used to like her in the mid 90's when she was about 20. Now she looks like a grandmother at 46. Thats only 4 yrs older than me. I look no where near her age.

636621706219285838-USATSI-10793600.jpg

Young

mia-hamm.jpeg

I don't care if you say she MOGS us all, "would still smash" etc, her young self mogs her old self into oblivion.

True, but I'd still bone most em if they would let me even at that age.

Some older foids have good genes and keep fit, they still look pretty hot. But most people don't have good genes and have rough lives that age them badly.

Real life fact: I know a foid who looks younger than her forty years ---- she does botox. Some older foids do certainly have good genes, but they're in a minority. After 35, the majority of foids look like crap without layers of makeup, surgery, botox, hair dye, etc.

You're being generous. Most look like shit by 25, 99% look like shit by 30.
17 year old foids used to make my dick rock hard at highschool but seeing all these 22 year old used up roasties at my college makes me depressed. They are ugly as fuck and would still reject %96 of men.

17 year old foids used to make my dick rock hard at highschool but seeing all these 22 year old used up roasties at my college makes me depressed. They are ugly as fuck and would still reject %96 of men.
22 year olds don’t look different from 17 year olds

a 40 year foid still has higher SMV than most men.

redpill and MGTOW fags can cope about the wall all they like but most men are too fucking horny and would fuck anything with a hole.

Even 80 year old women now can get loads of matches on Tinder.

Back in the day a 40 year old woman would have to settle for at best beta bucks and be grateful for it. If she wasn't still hot she probably wouldn't even get that. Now they can match with either men their own age, or younger men who want to bag a cougar/milf. Their options are limitless.

Foids can't lose.

It doesn't matter if they have high smv at 40, 45, 50. They fall off the cliff sometime between 34 and 44. (and this is for foids who look after themselves).

Look at Mia Hamm. I used to like her in the mid 90's when she was about 20. Now she looks like a grandmother at 46. Thats only 4 yrs older than me. I look no where near her age.

636621706219285838-USATSI-10793600.jpg

Young

mia-hamm.jpeg

I don't care if you say she MOGS us all, "would still smash" etc, her young self mogs her old self into oblivion.

She wasn't that attractive to begin with, mid-tier Becky at best. Facially she gets mogged by ER lol