Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Went To a Spa Today

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
It was my day off so I decided to go to a spa after my run in the morning. It was a 15 mile run so I was feeling pretty achy and shitty tbh after my run.

It was a Korean spa. I went in and the front desk asked me if I wanted a massage or a scrub. I told them no I was more interested in the sauna/hot rooms. No problem they said, and it was $35 for 6 hours use. They give me a uniform which was to be worn in the common areas. The common area (JimJilBang) was both men and women. There were several hot rooms/salt rooms/and an ice room. The facility was mostly Asian and it was pretty much all korean foids and Korean guys in their 30's-60's. My favorite room was the fire room (dry room at 130°F) and the cold room (room at 40°F).

All in all the experience was pretty relaxing and they had a steam room and regular sauna which were nice and hot. I felt much better when leaving. If you have one in your area I recommend you try it out.

The last time I took off my shirt publicly was in highschool gym class