Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids attempt to “defuse misogynists” yet they’re professional misandrists

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
As an autiscel I can especially relate to this extremely irritating issue. If autistic men aren’t soys, we are automatically deemed misogynistic by the soycuck soyciety as a whole. Did I say “soy” enough? I think I did! I especially hate all the libcucked foids and faggots who think autistic men are fags or “asexual” by default. They’re wrong. Many of us are completely fed up with this assumption. Fuck this asinine notion. This is an idea that the wokies attempt to feed the incel community as a feeble attempt to “disarm” the incel revolution. Do not engage with anyone who attempts to feed you this crap. They simply want you to turn into a soy as well.

As an autiscel I can especially relate to this extremely irritating issue. If autistic men aren’t soys, we are automatically deemed misogynistic by the soycuck soyciety as a whole. Did I say “soy” enough? I think I did! I especially hate all the libcucked foids and faggots who think autistic men are fags or “asexual” by default. They’re wrong. Many of us are completely fed up with this assumption. Fuck this asinine notion. This is an idea that the wokies attempt to feed the incel community as a feeble attempt to “disarm” the incel revolution. Do not engage with anyone who attempts to feed you this crap. They simply want you to turn into a soy as well.
I am a raging misogynist though

Autiscel here too. (((They))) expect us to be liberal and docile because we’re often gullible.

I dont give a fuck about how our views are viewed by faggots and toilets since we would literally obliterate them if they werent privileged in this specific point in space and time

Last edited:
Autiscel here too. (((They))) expect us to be liberal and docile because we’re often gullible.
True. These types tried to turn me soy when I was younger. However, I saw right through their bullshit

I dont give a fuck about how our views are viewed by faggots and toilets since we would literally obliterate them if they werent privileged in this specific point in space and time
The Incel revolution will prove they can’t stand a chance. We must have some kind of demonstration in which they’re tear gassed for hurling insults (in GTA)

The Incel revolution will prove they can’t stand a chance. We must have some kind of demonstration in which they’re tear gassed for hurling insults (in GTA)
I would simply execute every single white woman on earth and replace them with whatever white worshipping foids there are elsewhere

@nystagmuscel Nice profile photo, basedcel

There's a reason why foids are like this because the autistic people they largely know act like this and these wannabe normie autistic men also do it too by becoming susceptible to faggots + their propaganda on Discord + 4chan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back