Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids be like

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★
“Male loneliness is a problem my two chad sons had to go three weeks without a girlfriend, I am literally terrified for the current and the next generation of young (chads) men” - tradwife

My 6’4 chad boyfriend family died and he had a mental break down and cried in my arms with I texted another 6’6 replacement chad, how dare society tell men (chads) that there not aloud to cry, men (chads) have every right to show emotion and cry” - random “based” twitter thot

“Wow breaking news shocking study shows that society doesn’t care about men! I mean blaming young (chads) men for toxic masculinity? Is that not alienating for young (chads) men? How about calling them all abusers? 3rd wave post modern feminism is hurting young (chads) men! They want young (chads) men to pay for dinner to buy the house and to make the money wow talk about entitlement! ” - trad thot grifter

Wow! That male (giga chad) celebrity is such a creep! He’s dating a 19 year old girl? That’s literally a child that’s really creepy and needs to be called out!” - Random tikthot. (her boyfriend is 6’8 and she’s 4’11, nothing weird there teehee)

“It’s about that grind it’s about that hustle it’s about puttin in the work it’s time for you to step up and become a high value (chad) man!” Balkan copes

“Male loneliness is a problem my two chad sons had to go three weeks without a girlfriend, I am literally terrified for the current and the next generation of young (chads) men” - tradwife

My 6’4 chad boyfriend family died and he had a mental break down and cried in my arms with I texted another 6’6 replacement chad, how dare society tell men (chads) that there not aloud to cry, men (chads) have every right to show emotion and cry” - random “based” twitter thot

“Wow breaking news shocking study shows that society doesn’t care about men! I mean blaming young (chads) men for toxic masculinity? Is that not alienating for young (chads) men? How about calling them all abusers? 3rd wave post modern feminism is hurting young (chads) men! They want young (chads) men to pay for dinner to buy the house and to make the money wow talk about entitlement! ” - trad thot grifter

Wow! That male (giga chad) celebrity is such a creep! He’s dating a 19 year old girl? That’s literally a child that’s really creepy and needs to be called out!” - Random tikthot. (her boyfriend is 6’8 and she’s 4’11, nothing weird there teehee)

“It’s about that grind it’s about that hustle it’s about puttin in the work it’s time for you to step up and become a high value (chad) man!” Balkan copes
Its about drive its about power we stay hungry we devour!

meme gender