Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids being literal cum dumpsters

And I cant fuck a single one

They will never know about the prostitute past of their roastie. They gonna feel like a million buck just getting a kiss on the cheeks. Jfl.
This shit makes me feel that being incel isn't that bad after all

Last edited:
Well I'll be honest, I'm shocked, but also suspect it could be a larp, playing up to a Hollywood stereotype, but tbh I'm not that bothered, have no skin in the game bcoz no interest in white girls, outgrew then by the time I was 25 ish.

Btw prob wanna add atomic blackpill tag here

Because for women to be a slut sort of implies she has to meet a certain bar, have certain in demand qualities, that will make all those guys she fucks approach her in the bar.
As these are 'scarce' qualities they drive her value up- obv that's all shit we know ugly fat sluts fuck the most guys, but the concept is still deep rooted.
A dude fucking a prostitute is demonstrating the the opposite, that he is low value, and has nothing scarce to be highly valued/demanded

In a reasonable world, being at least moderately financially successful would be socially valued in and of itself.

It's funny how being a low value male is stigmatized to such a degree
Jfl triple digits by the end of college... This is gonna be someone's wife one day.
Arby's

How could they fuck so many Chads. As per hypergamy, they can’t have hundreds of partners that exactly match their strict criteria.

In a reasonable world, being at least moderately financially successful would be socially valued in and of itself.

It's funny how being a low value male is stigmatized to such a degree

Arby's
I think another thing to point out here is there is no such thing as a low value female.
A virgin is probably as highly valued as a slut (10+ body count), and maybe there is a small number who are not virgins but had maybe like 2 ONS and 1 LTR (a low value failed normie for us) but she will just be seen as slightly LOWER value female than the above groups

Meanwhile I cant even fuck one because not Chad or nigger. Hope they all burn in hell

I think another thing to point out here is there is no such thing as a low value female.
A virgin is probably as highly valued as a slut (10+ body count), and maybe there is a small number who are not virgins but had maybe like 2 ONS and 1 LTR (a low value failed normie for us) but she will just be seen as slightly LOWER value female than the above groups

A whore is in that weird situation where her SMV is extremely low in the context of Chads looking for an LTR but it won't factor into her ability to get a ONS

A whore is in that weird situation where her SMV is extremely low in the context of Chads looking for an LTR but it won't factor into her ability to get a ONS
Agree, foids really want to get chad into LTR, but chad won't because he's too busy having ONS.

Really if I was a foid faced with 2 options, get LTR with low value male, or keep being a slut, I'd pick the second one. First one you run the risk of low value male realising the game, and getting woke

Isn’t there a bullshit Stat about “99% of Foids get sexually assaulted in college”

They’re they ones Opening their legs

Isn’t there a bullshit Stat about “99% of Foids get sexually assaulted in college”

They’re they ones Opening their legs

I doubt it's 99%, some foids just aren't worthy of being assaulted.

IT/FDS tier women JFL.

never understood the appeal of being used as a piece of meat by guys who don't give a fuck about you and will promptly forget that you ever existed but it seems to really appeal to women

never understood the appeal of being used as a piece of meat by guys who don't give a fuck about you and will promptly forget that you ever existed but it seems to really appeal to women
Because it means that they're being given attention, the thing foids crave the most

I'm confused what do you mean
The comments are photoshopped from those in that thread.

Here's the one from RainbowCrocs and he changed it to she slept with over 600 guys lmfao.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/8gerk4/how_many_people_did_you_sleep_with_in_college/dybjtj3/

Here's the one from UnnamedNamesake. He changed it from 7 to over 200.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/8gerk4/how_many_people_did_you_sleep_with_in_college/dybhsxx/

The comments are photoshopped from those in that thread.

Here's the one from RainbowCrocs and he changed it to she slept with over 600 guys lmfao.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/8gerk4/how_many_people_did_you_sleep_with_in_college/dybjtj3/

Here's the one from UnnamedNamesake. He changed it from 7 to over 200.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/8gerk4/how_many_people_did_you_sleep_with_in_college/dybhsxx/

I already found it like that tbh

Those numbers rival those of someone who worked as a literal prostitute for a while.

Bring stoning back for cum dumpsters

Sticking your dick in one of those used up holes must be the gayest thing you can do. They've seen more dicks than I've seen men in my life altogether.

White women must be purged.
Bring in artificial wombs

Never forget rule of 3