Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid's BPD got cured after she stopped being a whore and getting pumped and dumped by Chads

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

The main thing that makes people with BPD decompensate is social/sexual rejection. And as this BPD foid retrospectively learned after she hit the wall, entered into her 30s, and settled down with Beta Billy, dating Chad is a surefire way to experience rejection in the end -- first experiencing the "high" of sex and pseudo-attachment with Chad, and then the concomitant "low" of his disappearance and detachment :lul:

At least with Beta Billy, none of this will happen, enabling her to enjoy both relational and thus mental stability!

Her lesson here is important for low status males to understand, because it explains why women with BPD traits are known to bait incel or incel-adjacent men into "relationships." They view low status males as safe options who will not reject them and precipitate mental breakdowns in them. But even still, the "low status males" they usually go for are only low status in the sense that they're degenerate drunkards or druggies, not particularly socially stunted, aberrant, or ugly. But it DOES happen that truly incel-tier males get into relationships with these sorts of women, and it always turns out badly for the naïve, low status males.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha

The poor sucker she's with.

modern society allows and encourages the worst traits in foids. Foids should have no agency of their own as they become destructive to the civilization when left unchecked.

Of course the whore is a nurse too fuckin christ I wonder how many truecels she's killed sexting chad instead of checking their patient's condition

Tbh I doubt she is "cured." She may not get BPD meltdowns anymore but she surely still manipulates her husband and is a cunt to him when he doesn't give her what she thinks she's entitled to

Tbh I doubt she is "cured." She may not get BPD meltdowns anymore but she surely still manipulates her husband and is a cunt to him when he doesn't give her what she thinks she's entitled to
She's not cured. The only way BPD can properly be addressed is by admitting to their faults and the harm they've done to the people they were intimate with. This cunt has done none of that, she's just with a secure low status male she feels will never leave her.

Her husband is now her personal therapist and emotional tampone on whom she takes out her worst BPD tendencies. But for a moment her insatiable ego might subside a bit. Poor guy.

"now in my forties"
I burst out in laughter as I read that