Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if you'd ascend you'd end up with a BPD foid

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I just witnessed my 28 yo BPD sister have a meltdown once again, crying on the floor how she doesn't want to go to work. Throwing stuff. Spilling water over herself. Crying. I can't believe this shit. But it got me thinking, I'd rather kill myself than date a woman like her. I pity the fool who would end up dating her or even having sex with her. Ironically even though these women have genuinely horrid personalities they can still manage to find dates and relationships, they just end up fucking it all up because they are terrible people. But inkwell man bad, that's y no relationship for u. When you've seen what these women are like I wouldn't probably even have NSA sex with them. Srs.

So the chances are you'd ascend with a mentally ill foid anyway. The type that Chad didn't want. A woman with an actually horrible personality. And these women are dime a dozen now since social media has ballooned their egos. About 6% of people have some kind of personality disorder.

In the incelosphere, many participants argue that BPD girls are more sexually open towards men who would otherwise be incel than neurotypical women. The problem with this is that said women will often dump their partners or cheat on them, and engage in all sorts of other destructive behavior, generally making dating these women more trouble than it's worth. Supposed 'incel groupies' (women who participate in incel spaces online) seem to often fall into this broad category of women.
Another theory is that, since BPD women fear rejection, they seek out 'domesticable' and docile men they can easily control, men they believe will be less likely to abandon them, thereby plunging them into emotional chaos. Another idea is that due to their instability and promiscuity, BPD women are low long-term mate value women seeking out low mate value and sexually naive men (incels), potentially as 'beta providers'.
Incelistan once renamed their forum to "Nice guys for BPD girls" for a day as a joke. Some women, excited by the prospects of such a forum, complained after the name changed back to 'Incelistan'.
Didn't Master date a BPD foid? And Grotesque Subhuman got played by a bpd whore foid. Having seen what they are like I'd rather be incel for life than date a woman that horrible. Some argue that its the female version of psychopathy. They literally look at ugly incel men as prey, someone they can play and abuse, who would never leave them even if Chad did.

Bipolars are wild in bed. It's not such a bad scenario.

Ascension isn't real. A foid will never truly love you unless your chad.

I can fix her :owo:

I can fix her :owo:
I'd let you try. I actually kind of hope she starts dating someone so she stops bothering me and my mother so much.

But even if you were uglier than the creatures that dwell on the bottom of the challenger deep, you'd deserve better. I'm serious.

The reason why BPDs are usually the only women capable of feeling genuine attraction to incels (aka ugly men) is: BPD is a serious mental illness, serious enough to impair a person's perception of what's around them. They can project one person onto another. Also, they're commonly hypersexual enough to get turned on by pretty much anything.

But yes, relationships of any kind with them, or with any cluster B person for that matter, are a terrible and extremely dangerous idea.

I just witnessed my 28 yo BPD sister have a meltdown once again, crying on the floor how she doesn't want to go to work. Throwing stuff. Spilling water over herself. Crying. I can't believe this shit. But it got me thinking, I'd rather kill myself than date a woman like her. I pity the fool who would end up dating her or even having sex with her. Ironically even though these women have genuinely horrid personalities they can still manage to find dates and relationships, they just end up fucking it all up because they are terrible people. But inkwell man bad, that's y no relationship for u. When you've seen what these women are like I wouldn't probably even have NSA sex with them. Srs.

So the chances are you'd ascend with a mentally ill foid anyway. The type that Chad didn't want. A woman with an actually horrible personality. And these women are dime a dozen now since social media has ballooned their egos. About 6% of people have some kind of personality disorder.

Didn't Master date a BPD foid? And Grotesque Subhuman got played by a bpd whore foid. Having seen what they are like I'd rather be incel for life than date a woman that horrible. Some argue that its the female version of psychopathy. They literally look at ugly incel men as prey, someone they can play and abuse, who would never leave them even if Chad did.
My mom is a BPD pill head alcoholic and I wouldn't wish her upon satan

The reason why BPDs are usually the only women capable of feeling genuine attraction to incels (aka ugly men) is: BPD is a serious mental illness
I (personally) doubt that there's any genuine attraction. Its just that they grab the lowest hanging fruit, an incel man with no relationship experience who doesn't have an array of women to choose from. Basically a man sent his own way, but she can pick her up because no other man would tolerate her shitty personality. Incels are easy to isolate, abuse and mold.

To me its honestly disturbing how many of these BPD foids hang around on incel streams.

This is not me shitting on Todd but the amount of mentally ill women that have messaged him tells me that we as incels are either bound to being lonely our whole lives, or tolerate an extremely mentally fucked foid who abuses us. That's probably what happened to a lot of MGTOW's as they got used and abused and then they decided that they don't want to date anymore.

Well of course they don't want to. There's nothing to pick but BPD harpies.

I (personally) doubt that there's any genuine attraction. Its just that they grab the lowest hanging fruit, an incel man with no relationship experience who doesn't have an array of women to choose from. Basically a man sent his own way, but she can pick her up because no other man would tolerate her shitty personality. Incels are easy to isolate, abuse and mold.

To me its honestly disturbing how many of these BPD foids hang around on incel streams.

This is not me shitting on Todd but the amount of mentally ill women that have messaged him tells me that we as incels are either bound to being lonely our whole lives, or tolerate an extremely mentally fucked foid who abuses us. That's probably what happened to a lot of MGTOW's as they got used and abused and then they decided that they don't want to date anymore.

Well of course they don't want to. There's nothing to pick but BPD harpies.
I believe the attraction might be genuine. I have a schizophrenic aunt for instance, so I know how bad detachment from reality can be in people with serious mental illnesses. The BPD might as well look at the incel she's idealizing and see a Chad, at least during some periods.

But yeah, incels being a low hanging fruit from their perspective is definitely a factor. Just like all cluster B people, BPDs don't want a genuine relationship with another person, they just want supply to use for their ends.

Cluster B people are basically everything normies accuse adults attracted to minors to be. Manipulating, controlling, evil, total disregard for the victims's feelings, seek low hanging fruit, etc. But of course, no one cares if some psychopathic Chad or woman is pushing another person to suicide like they'd care about some incel even looking at a 17 yo girl.

That's fucked up. Must have affected you very negatively growing up.

Bpd not Autism

bpd foids are the most scary foids

This is %110 percent true.

Also look at Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito that's exactly what that story was about. Oofy doofy with batshit crazy girl.

Should be pinned
Yes as a warning to desperate cels some of us have a legit chance of ascending with these kinds of crazy women but they are dangerous and volatile again Gabby Petito

My mother is BPD, I say all diagnosed BPD need to be put in mental asylum like the year 1950, all whackjobs need to be locked away from society and have the key thrown away.

My mother is BPD, I say all diagnosed BPD need to be put in mental asylum like the year 1950, all whackjobs need to be locked away from society and have the key thrown away.
Yeah they are batshit crazy. My bpd sister started screaming like 3 a year old (regression is part and parcel with bpd) and grabbed the dogs water bowl and poured it into her head. Then took a knife and started stabbing her own thigh because she wanted some attention.

And when my mother was taking her 90 yo father to take blood tests because he has prostate and bladder cancer, my sister told my mother "oh so you think that old man is more important than me."

I honestly can't believe how selfish bpd people are.

In the past these women got hysteria diagnosis and were put away. We need to bring hysteria diagnosis back.

Yeah the cps took all my siblings luckily I'm older so it doesn't effect me but they got fucked
That's ruthless! Kids in care always end up doing poorly in life most of the ones I know are in jail or selling drugs only 3 did well for themselves.

luckily my deadbeat dad shaped up slightly he still does a little coke but the kids that are his he got I head he's doing an ok job better than some care home with an abusive elderly nigress matriarch

Little bitch disorder.

I'd fuck one tbh

also wasn't brendioeee played by one too

I'd take your sister

wouldn't expect much though

I'd fuck one tbh

also wasn't brendioeee played by one too
Yeah that aussie girl. Tahlia. There's no concrete proof that she has bpd but its highly likely she has some sort of cluster B. No sane woman would want attention from incels. Only the most insecure who can't get the attention from anywhere else would.

The reason why BPDs are usually the only women capable of feeling genuine attraction to incels (aka ugly men) is: BPD is a serious mental illness, serious enough to impair a person's perception of what's around them. They can project one person onto another. Also, they're commonly hypersexual enough to get turned on by pretty much anything.

But yes, relationships of any kind with them, or with any cluster B person for that matter, are a terrible and extremely dangerous idea.
Did you know Nathan's ex wife was bpd?

Their relationship and then marriage only lasted 70 something days

I won’t end up with any foid.

I rather work a 12 hour 7 day shift than date a BPD femoid

Did you know Nathan's ex wife was bpd?
Yes. She also fell victim to the trans agenda, which is common for BPDs since they have huge identity issues and dissociation. And she committed suicide, something BPDs are thousands of times more likely to do compared to the average person.

"Just cut some body parts off and pump some hormones from the opposite sex into your bloodstream and you'll find your true self, trust me" :feelsclown:

Their relationship and then marriage only lasted 70 something days
Yeah, they usually last a couple of months only, unless the BPD is financially dependent upon the partner or something, which can cause them to stay around even after splitting.

Lmfaoooo brutal as fuck

Yeah that aussie girl. Tahlia. There's no concrete proof that she has bpd but its highly likely she has some sort of cluster B. No sane woman would want attention from incels. Only the most insecure who can't get the attention from anywhere else would.
Tahlia's signs were more Histrionic than Borderline. Probably other stuff too. She was completely out of her mind.

that's a risk I'm willing to take