Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids can fix your life and make it amazing but they choose not to

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
I was playing a game on my phone its a vr type game with roblox like features very interesting and social interacting
I was going around high fiving people until i encountered a foid and we kept high fiving she asked me to sit next to her (big screen for members photo to review) also we kept making face love emotes
Long story short she invited me to her dorm and we had fun forgot all about my life literally zero stress until we logged off
Then i realized foids can make you happy but choose not to on purpose

how do you know that's not a man?

I was playing a game on my phone its a vr type game with roblox like features very interesting and social interacting
I was going around high fiving people until i encountered a foid and we kept high fiving she asked me to sit next to her (big screen for members photo to review) also we kept making face love emotes
Long story short she invited me to her dorm and we had fun forgot all about my life literally zero stress until we logged off
Then i realized foids can make you happy but choose not to on purpose

ofc they know it as well, they are too retarded and spoiled.
they rather have a 0.0000000001% chance of getting chad than being a loyal wife to some normie regular fucktard who will give her a great life.

they have never been long term thinkers, ofc when the wall hits they finally realize how foolish they were.

in order to create a utopia, we have to remove foids

Fix your life?
Sound like foid worship

this is cringe as fuck i hope you get hit by a bus today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back