Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids cant have mental illness

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
When I got admitted to the pysch ward, there were lots of foids. I don't know how you can have mental illness when life is handed to you. And you have life so easy

They are all retarded.

Can you imagine what it would look like if they had it as hard as men do?

They are just bitter angry whores that can’t get chad so they have a hissy fit.

No such thing as menial illness

Foids fake mental illnesses for the same reason they do anything: for attention.

Foids are just are just attention seeking cunt

They can but it doesnt stop them from being a foid

No such thing as menial illness
tf are you yapping nigga half this forum is probably depressed due to years of all kinds of stuff like deprivation, abuse, neglect etc.

They can but the majority of them are faking mental illness for attention

tf are you yapping nigga half this forum is probably depressed due to years of all kinds of stuff like deprivation, abuse, neglect etc.

Foids love drama, so because they are living on a tutorial mode they have to subconciously create some fake problems or hyperbolise the real ones for themselves (like they see some chad dumping them as a literal end of the world)

They are all retarded.
They were all attention whores when I was forced. Although there were two retards: one was a fat retard foid and one was another fat retard foid who showed her genital

No such thing.
maybe do some quality research before flippantly throwing up garbage like this
I know what I'm talking about, I've had mental health issues and been to wards/talked to patients before and spent dozens of hours reading up on it (including studies) because of it

My sister is in the psych ward now as she was stabbing herself with a knife, after punching and biting her mother.

She did all this because she couldn't get the validation and adoration that she wanted because she's an entitled BPD foid.

They all get diagnosed with BPD. Then they dye their hair red/purple/green.

i think this must be empirically false because there are documented cased of female schizophrenia
you can debate female depression and autism all you want
especially autism, as female autism has no negative side effects on their lives

but severe schizophrenia does, and females can have it (although at a fraction of male rates)

Show me "research" that proves mental illness is a real thing and not made up shit.
would be a real piece of work for me to really search through studies on that
what do you consider made up shit?
I'd argue that studies investigating brain changes in depressed people (I see even Havard has done one) are a good starting point. Going into an actual closed psychiatric ward (truecel trait btw) would also give you good insight because that's where from time to time you'll see patients who actually do stuff like scream incoherent things compulsively or be admitted cause they tried to kill themselves via jumping from a roof etc. (although there's also a lot of less severe cases or people that presumably fake-suicide-attempted for attention. I wouldn't go as far as to dismiss their issues cause they may have already exhausted all other means to call attention to their problems and try this as a last resort)

Last edited:
would be a real piece of work for me to really search through studies on that
what do you consider made up shit?
I'd argue that studies investigating brain changes in depressed people (I see even Havard has done one) are a good starting point. Going into an actual closed psychiatric ward (truecel trait btw) would also give you good insight because that's where from time to time you'll see patients who actually do stuff like scream incoherent things compulsively or be admitted cause they tried to kill themselves via jumping from a roof etc. (although there's also a lot of less severe cases or people that presumably fake-suicide-attempted for attention. I wouldn't go as far as to dismiss their issues cause they may have already exhausted all other means to call attention to their problems and try this as a last resort)
Google link is not a "quality research", little buddy.

Google link is not a "quality research", little buddy.
this is so cringe
you act like you spat some fire to disprove my entire point or something just because you found a perceived hole in my reasoning.
i told you it would be too much effort to search specifically for this for me bc i’ve already been to closed psych wards and affected by mental illness, including memory holes of traumatic events, so it’s a given to me
By saying "I'd argue that" I was implying that the google search link was just a pointer as to what looks like a promising enquiry to me to tackle this issue and on my browser the first result for this is a Harvard study
Do you consider questionnaires and observations from psychologists/clinic staff within an inpatient ward as quality research? Because then another pointer would be studies on the efficacy of treatment remedies, since they're oftentimes conducted in inpatient wards (there's also research that points to remedies not working, before you say it's all jew research with the aim to sell remedies)

Last edited:
this is so cringe
you act like you spat some fire to disprove my entire point or something just because you found a perceived hole in my reasoning.
i told you it would be too much effort to search specifically for this for me bc i’ve already been to closed psych wards and affected by mental illness, including memory holes of traumatic events, so it’s a given to me
By saying "I'd argue that" I was implying that the google search link was just a pointer as to what looks like a promising enquiry to me to tackle this issue and on my browser the first result for this is a Harvard study
>No research
Done.

They "cure" from them twice easier then men do. That says a lot.

>No research
Done.
wdym no research?
interacting with patients is personal research

have you done ANY research???

Do you consider questionnaires and observations from psychologists/clinic staff within an inpatient ward as quality research? Because then another pointer would be studies on the efficacy of treatment remedies, since they're oftentimes conducted in inpatient wards (there's also research that points to remedies not working, before you say it's all jew research with the aim to sell remedies)

wdym no research?
interacting with patients is personal research

have you done ANY research???

>No research
>Shifting the burden of proof
Done.

>No research
>Shifting the burden of proof
Done.
>disregarding personal experience
>not answering the question as to which kind of research you consider legit so that I could dig out other studies I used to read
>acting above
???
In this journal article the 2nd section "SIGNIFICANT STRUCTURAL BRAIN ALTERATIONS IN MDD" lists a vast array of changes in depressed peoples' brains and links to studies to back up its' claims.
And in case you want to argue it's peoples' own fault they have it here's a book excerpt that summarizes known depression causes as biological, environmental and personal factors and then quotes the research it's backed by further down below

Foids get a mental breakdown when one thing goes wrong in their easy life. They are fragile due to how easy their lives are. They never have real problems.