Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids claim dating app only shows them ugly men. CEO responds: “we don’t score attractiveness”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

View: https://youtu.be/17L5WFGedag?si=9LOO7V9hQzjTh69C

Foids blaming technology for their unrealistic and high standards

The reports of “they’re only showing me ugly guys on dating apps” are increasing according to this report…
Is the “well” getting drier for some foids as they have trouble finding the unrealistic Chad for their below average selves ?

For the foids to say “it only shows me ugly men” is proof the foids are not even being objectively reasonable because statistically that is impossible…

Full interview (40 minutes long):

View: https://youtu.be/Fer5HhXGhV4?si=fURl0_2_BhWpzGZ0

Last edited:
Hypergamy showing its full ugly colors, they think that anything average is ugly

Don't defend the CEO. He should be given a helicopter ride

"Just try dating apps, bro :chad:"

I see many ugly foids on app as well. They get messaged by men better than them.

Men should just improve broo

The reports of “they’re only showing me ugly guys on dating apps” are increasing according to this report…
Is the “well” getting drier for some foids as they have trouble finding the unrealistic Chad for their below average selves ?

For the foids to say “it only shows me ugly men” is proof the foids are not even being objectively reasonable because statistically that is impossible…

This CEO brutally mogs me

Not one podcast in 2024 is not cancer. Clown world

Normie problems, for me it's useless, no maches

I get no matches on dating apps, no responses on dating groups, no yes's when i ask women out,
and I am not a true-cel i would consider myself incel but average. Our countries are in serious trouble.

Respond in the UK by voting out the Conservatives. A time will come when incels should not be passive
anymore.

Last edited:
it all gets so tiring

dating apps and social media was truly one of the biggest mistakes in history

To women, looksmatch men = ugly

It's weird how they never complain about seeing men with terrible personalities. If personality is as important as the :bluepill: says it is, they would be complaining about having to read terrible bios or unfunny jokes.

Pareto príncip
it all gets so tiring

It started with giving women too many rights.

the end of soycietitty

Women telling on themselves.

This is the equivalant of saying you deserve a higher rank in cs but you are silver worthy.

Not enough chads to pass around.

Women ARE NOT MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MEN WITHOUT FAKEUP

>Some of their matches look like "they've sneaked into earth"
Brutal :feelsrope:

It's weird how they never complain about seeing men with terrible personalities. If personality is as important as the :bluepill: says it is, they would be complaining about having to read terrible bios or unfunny jokes.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

>Some of their matches look like "they've sneaked into earth"
Brutal :feelsrope:
Holy brutality:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

I get no matches on dating apps, no responses on dating groups, no yes's when i ask women out,
and I am not a true-cel i would consider myself incel but average. Our countries are in serious trouble.

Respond in the UK by voting out the Conservatives. A time will come when incels should not be passive
anymore.
Why vote out conservatives? The left has done this to women and society.

it all gets so tiring

Women ARE NOT MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN MEN WITHOUT FAKEUP

Yeah. I just recently gave up on a dating app. I see so many shit foids with filters or stupid pics. Stupid foid bios. It doesn't matter for them. Nightmare life mode.

Dnw, which ceo is that? His look reminds me of the old twitter ceo, they all have that tired and weary face with an unkempt beard. I guess it’s tiring work destroying society.

Foids are disgusting, evil creatures.

The algorithm learns from people who like and dislike you, so if you're getting shown ugly guys that means you're an ugly foid. Simple as that.

I see too many landwhales and single mothers, I want young stacies and hot milfs.

Ohoo but im a man, and an Incel at that, im not entitled to anything, but a w0men can demand a chad.

Average is ugly to them retards.

1. One man can impregnate a lot of women
2. Women can be only impregnated by a few men. As she can be impregnated only few times.

Hence it is makes sense for women to breed only with top men. Even if these men are infidel to them. Really if her Chad has a liaison she does not really lose anything. She will raise her own babies with great genes.

For men its different. Men will breed with almost all women. Semen is cheap. They will however be very sensitive to fidelity. Otherwise there's a chance they'll raise someone else's children.

trying to date American white females has become a nightmare.

Hypergamy showing its full ugly colors, they think that anything average is ugly
Yeah, avg has been ugly for a long time now. Avg man would have no problem being with the avg woman, I'd love to have my looksmatch but she despises me

Foids really are very fucking retarded

Of course it was created by a gay guy.

Gay men have been persuading girls to be whores for decades now.

Soon, all sub 10 men will be incels

Not enough chads to pass around.
My female cousin is 6'3, she literally has no matches because she dried out the pool of very tall guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back