Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids claim dating app only shows them ugly men. CEO responds: “we don’t score attractiveness”

Ban dating apps

Ugly guys aka average aren't even being shown, it's those Chad lites she calls ugly

Of course it was created by a gay guy.

Gay men have been persuading girls to be whores for decades now.
What's the angle, men getting no pussy going gay out if desperation to up the number of dick available for their butthole?

View: https://youtu.be/17L5WFGedag?si=9LOO7V9hQzjTh69C

Foids blaming technology for their unrealistic and high standards

The reports of “they’re only showing me ugly guys on dating apps” are increasing according to this report…
Is the “well” getting drier for some foids as they have trouble finding the unrealistic Chad for their below average selves ?

For the foids to say “it only shows me ugly men” is proof the foids are not even being objectively reasonable because statistically that is impossible…

Full interview (40 minutes long):

View: https://youtu.be/Fer5HhXGhV4?si=fURl0_2_BhWpzGZ0

hate to say it but foids are not entirely wrong. if you are ugly your only options are online ie no one wants you in their social circles, no one invites you to parties etc.

A good reason to be in dating apps as ugly Male. Just to upset them :feelsthink:

What's the angle, men getting no pussy going gay out if desperation to up the number of dick available for their butthole?
I don't know whether they deliberately want to turn women into whores, but gay male culture has been a huge influence in that happening. A gay man created Sex And The City, which was hugely influential back in the day-- which was a gay man's fantasy about the life he'd live if he had the SMV of a woman. Gay men are envious of women for the sexual value they have and the fact 95% of men want to fuck them. Most MtF trannies are gay men, of course.

Gay and black culture has been the paradigm for women to emulate in terms of their sexual behaviour.

holes slightly inconvenienced by non-fully-gynocratic technology -> makes national news

men suffering for decades, roping from loneliness -> huh? just man up

My female cousin is 6'3, she literally has no matches because she dried out the pool of very tall guys.

Huh. I've noticed most tall girls are more open to dating someone around the same height as them. Why wont your cousin do it?

holes slightly inconvenienced by non-fully-gynocratic technology -> makes national news

men suffering for decades, roping from loneliness -> huh? just man up

Behead foids, unironically

Huh. I've noticed most tall girls are more open to dating someone around the same height as them. Why wont your cousin do it?
She only dates guys from 6'4 and above.

I get no matches on dating apps, no responses on dating groups, no yes's when i ask women out,
and I am not a true-cel i would consider myself incel but average. Our countries are in serious trouble.

Respond in the UK by voting out the Conservatives. A time will come when incels should not be passive
anymore.
So I was looking through the Office for National Statistics datasets and, I head about this before, but requesting the numbers yourself is utterly brutal.

53.4% of births from 20-29 year old women in 2021 in the UK were registered as sole, meaning 53.4% of children born in 2021 were born to single mothers. And NOBODY thinks this is a problem? Seriously?

So I was looking through the Office for National Statistics datasets and, I head about this before, but requesting the numbers yourself is utterly brutal.

53.4% of births from 20-29 year old women in 2021 in the UK were registered as sole, meaning 53.4% of children born in 2021 were born to single mothers. And NOBODY thinks this is a problem? Seriously?

It is a major problem. There is no incentive for men to play by the rules when you can't
even find a female, are in poverty or lower range. You start feeling resentment and many
turn to crime. This is the experience of myself. I haven't committed any crimes but why should
we play by the rules when society has literally given us nothing?

They are projecting it will be up to 40% within the next 20 years. Even chad lites will be incels and
thats where the uprising and change will happen.

Looksmaxxing starterpack v0 fo8st0jfp3mb1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back