Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids deserve to be sexually objectified

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Foids look at men and see us as things they can exploit for money and resources. They deserve to be objectified and seen as things for sexual gratification, that's all they'll ever be.

I already do that

I mean they can't live without attention and they sexualize themselves alone so lmao.

Think u made same exact thread yesterday

Foids exist to be fucked. They are sex objects and breeding cattle. Nothing more!

rape all of them ( in rdr2)

Ironically, they would assume that you're gay if you don't objectify them .

Ironically, they would assume that you're gay if you don't objectify them .
yes, they objectify men all the time. they deserve for it to happen to themselves.

Foids look at men and see us as things they can exploit for money and resources.

There is an easy rationale for why men are entitled to sex. If you look at the things both sexes value the most. Men value sex from women and women value resources and safety from men. Throughout history the deal has been men provide the resources and women provide sex. Today men are still expected to provide their labor to women and if they refuse are threatened with homelessness and starvation. Yet women are not expected to provide men with sex. This is not to say any individual women owes any individual man sex. A man shouldn't be able to just walk up to any women and rape her. However as a collective women have a duty to ensure men as a collective are sexually satisfied. The way this was enforced was by banning women from the workplace. This ensured that she needed a husband to survive otherwise she would go homeless and starve. Today we have large bureaucratic structures designed to give women what they desire without any individual man. This will create a cascade effect where more and more men are left sexually unsatisfied and conflict will eventually break out.

There is an easy rationale for why men are entitled to sex. If you look at the things both sexes value the most. Men value sex from women and women value resources and safety from men. Throughput history the deal has been men provide the resources and women provide sex. Today men are still expected to provide their labor to women and if they refuse are threatened with homelessness and starvation. Yet women are not expected to provide men with sex. This is not to say any individual women owes any individual man sex. A man shouldn't be able to just walk up to any women and rape her. However as a collective women have a duty to ensure men as a collective are sexually satisfied. The way this was enforced was by banning women from the workplace. This ensured that she needed a husband to survive otherwise she would go homeless and starve. Today we have large bureaucratic structures designed to give women what they desire without any individual man. This will create a cascade effect where more and more men are left sexually unsatisfied and conflict will eventually break out.
Men are entitled to sex from all foids

Foids look at men and see us as things they can exploit for money and resources. They deserve to be objectified and seen as things for sexual gratification, that's all they'll ever be.
If a foid complains that you don't have enough money, tell her she is not pretty enough and in fact looks like a monkey.

You're exactly right. Especially with the way they dress nowadays they are nothing more than fuck toys

You're exactly right. Especially with the way they dress nowadays they are nothing more than fuck toys
TRUUUE, all of them dress like a bunch of sluts nowadays, they are clearly begging to be fucked, and then when someone they don't find attractive does it "against her will", everyone is so quick to say "Nooooo, this is so sad, she was not asking for it", EVEN THOUGH THESE FUCKING BITCHES BARELY WEAR ANYTHING, THEY ONLY WEAR THE TIGHTEST YOGA PANTS IN THE WORLD, SHOWING THEIR FAT ASSES ALL AROUND, MAKING THE DICKS OF EVERY SINGLE MAN NEAR THEM THROBBING HARD, HOW TF AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO WANT TO RAPE A BITCH LIKE THAT WHEN SHE ENTICES ME AND EVERYONE ELSE SO MUCH? It's so sad that rape is prohibited, because if it was legal, I would be hunting these sluts all day, I swear to god, they are just cum dumpsters and nothing more

TRUUUE, all of them dress like a bunch of sluts nowadays, they are clearly begging to be fucked, and then when someone they don't find attractive does it "against her will", everyone is so quick to say "Nooooo, this is so sad, she was not asking for it", EVEN THOUGH THESE FUCKING BITCHES BARELY WEAR ANYTHING, THEY ONLY WEAR THE TIGHTEST YOGA PANTS IN THE WORLD, SHOWING THEIR FAT ASSES ALL AROUND, MAKING THE DICKS OF EVERY SINGLE MAN NEAR THEM THROBBING HARD, HOW TF AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO WANT TO RAPE A BITCH LIKE THAT WHEN SHE ENTICES ME AND EVERYONE ELSE SO MUCH? It's so sad that rape is prohibited, because if it was legal, I would be hunting these sluts all day, I swear to god, they are just cum dumpsters and nothing more
Fuck them all

(In video game ofc)
This is incredibly based

They do it themselves anyways.

They are like wild animals

They do it themselves

They don’t care if we sexualize them because are invisible to them