Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids destroy our gene pool, which will create more incels in the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Think about it, foids who look like trash mix with chads or chadlites, which in return creates more incels and genetically inferior children
Makeup has destroyed our evolution and I won't be surprised if humanity, it gives ugly foids a chance to mix with chads which creates genetically inferior children and fucks with our gen pool (inferior in terms of looks AND health, which both obviously are connected), sometimes ugly foids with makeup can look better then decent looking foids with makeup which is totally fucked up.

Every time I go to normie centers to buy something I always see a tall chad or chadlite with a relatively short (even for a foid) and average to below average in terms of looks foid even with makeup,
and I ask myself, WTF?!!?! why would you do this to yourself?
Also why always short? It should be fucking illegal wasting your tall gens on a short foid

Hypergamy isn't only bad for incels right now, but it's fucking shit for everyone, sure it was needed back then when the alpha male fucked all of the foids and all foids had a child from him, but now the difference is that the alpha male still fucks all foids, the difference is that the alpha male uses a condom and that he only has children from 1 foid on which he wastes his genes on

now with shitty diets, shitty lifestyle, lower testosterone, estrogen in our water and food which gives foids an advantage and fucks men, obesity and now with ugly foids mixing with good looking guys, the gene pool is getting destroyed.

I wonder how the next generations will look like, I won't be surprised if 10/10 chads will have hard time getting sex in a few generations from now

but hey, looks don't matter, sure so why women care about their looks so much and put-on makeup? :soy:

Last edited:
If incels are terrorists does that not make foids the supreme leader since they keep making them?

If incels are terrorists does that not make foids the supreme leader since they keep making them?

ngl high iq

they're the osama binladens of incels

I feel like I've seen this thread before. :feelshehe:

Probably, I am definitely not the first one to think like that
I don't know, I just got major deja vu from reading that.
Like almost if I read every word for word before.
Too much .co ig.
Good thread nevertheless.

Last edited:
Think about it, foids who look like trash mix with chads or chadlites, which in return creates more incels and genetically inferior children
Makeup has destroyed our evolution and I won't be surprised if humanity, it gives ugly foids a chance to mix with chads which creates genetically inferior children and fucks with our gen pool (inferior in terms of looks AND health, which both obviously are connected), sometimes ugly foids with makeup can look better then decent looking foids with makeup which is totally fucked up.

Every time I go to normie centers to buy something I always see a tall chad or chadlite with a relatively short (even for a foid) and average to below average in terms of looks foid even with makeup,
and I ask myself, WTF?!!?! why would you do this to yourself?
Also why always short? It should be fucking illegal wasting your tall gens on a short foid

Hypergamy isn't only bad for incels right now, but it's fucking shit for everyone, sure it was needed back then when the alpha male fucked all of the foids and all foids had a child from him, but now the difference is that the alpha male still fucks all foids, the difference is that the alpha male uses a condom and that he only has children from 1 foid on which he wastes his genes on

now with shitty diets, shitty lifestyle, lower testosterone, estrogen in our water and food which gives foids an advantage and fucks men, obesity and now with ugly foids mixing with good looking guys, the gene pool is getting destroyed.

I wonder how the next generations will look like, I won't be surprised if 10/10 chads will have hard time getting sex in a few generations from now

but hey, looks don't matter, sure so why women care about their looks so much and put-on makeup? :soy:
Extremely based and high IQ post. In vitro fertilization and genetic engineering are humanity's only hope to avoid our (((dysgenic))) annihilation

Thats why foids should breed with SS members and not betabuxxers

OUR? We are not in it.
Thats like worrying about your neighbor's lawn.
True, but I still don't want people to suffer what I and other incels have suffered
Extremely based and high IQ post. In vitro fertilization and genetic engineering are humanity's only hope to avoid our (((dysgenic))) annihilation
Extremely based as well, the only thing that will save us is genetic engineering which is the next biggest step in human progress, but even now before it even exists, foids and chads are against it, and there many blue pilled cucks which advocate against it, I really wonder why

Last edited:
Women create incels

I don't know, I just got major deja vu from reading that.
Like almost if I read every word for word before.
Too much .co ig.
Good thread nevertheless.
Same here. Here is some illustration from the last thread:

cm7fOT5.png

True, but I still don't want people to suffer what I and other incels have suffered

Extremely based as well, the only thing that will save us is genetic engineering which is the next biggest step in human progress, but even now before it even exists, foids and chads are against it, and there many blue pilled cucks which advocate against it, I really wonder why
Yes unfortunately most people are extremely low IQ and morally-bankrupt, so they don't understand something incredibly rudimentary like why they should give their own children the best genes possible. (((I wonder who championed the horrid notion that Eugenics is bad)))

Women create incels