Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I heard on the radio that more foids than ever are PROPOSING to men

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
The result of all these foids chasing Chads is they are proposing marriage. themselves The result of that?

"Engagement Watches"

Since men don't wear engagement rings, they are now buying their hopeful Chad husbands ROLEXES. Imagine a foid presenting you with a rolex and begging you to be with her forever. :feelsUnreal:

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Only Chad gets marriage proposals

So you have to buy expensive watches to attract women, only for her to use your money to buy you another expensive watch.

Gone are the days of proposing on 2 knees now a foid goes low and does the needful for a meal in your run of the mill restaurant.

I've heard about this too :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: it's so fucking over guys. This is why I'm darktriadmaxxing, psychopathmaxxing, sociopathmaxxing, and having absolutely no emotions or anything towards foids

Kek. This is relevant because?
Let's face it if anyone is getting marriage proposals it is the Chads, the roles won't reverse this is still a small minority of women.

The good part is that men are proposing less and less which means they are waking up to the reality of gynocentism.