Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids don't even like compliments anymore

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A?si=4zzW-VvPcflTbpgC

I dont think anything in the video constitutes as harassment. Foids really should smile more.

Another example of tutorial mode life.

I thought foids love confidence

I thought foids love confidence
They say "Just be nice to women once in a while" and when you do be nice, this is the reaction

Imaging getting affection attention and aprecation from hundreds of people just by existing yep this is foid life

The guy that said is it because i am ugly got it

Tbh it's a bunch of simps being simps. If this mediocre whore passes by me I wouldn't flinch because there are hundreds that look like here within a 1 mile radius.

They like compliments from chad yk

I'm not gay but I hope this guy gets gang raped by niggers and then eaten by the cartel
Screenshot 20240323 081649

Made the stupid decision to hold the door open for a women no thanks or anything just the look of disgust on her face, next time Al make sure to slam the door in the whores face am finished with them

It's catcalling when an ethnic does it. When a white Chad does it he's "approaching"

Made the stupid decision to hold the door open for a women no thanks or anything just the look of disgust on her face, next time Al make sure to slam the door in the whores face am finished with them
I never open the door for them. I never had. I've always hated women to an extent so even when I was younger I'd avoid it. Last month a foid gave me a hateful expression after I closed the door on her.

I never open the door for them. I never had. I've always hated women to an extent so even when I was younger I'd avoid it. Last month a foid gave me a hateful expression after I closed the door on her.
That's me done no helping these whore bastards anymore think they are something special

soyciety says that complimenting foids is bad

so why don't we make it mandatory by law that all males must insult foids?

the foids deserve it

soyciety says that complimenting foids is bad

so why don't we make it mandatory by law that all males must insult foids?

the foids deserve it
Cant compliment them, cant insult them
What do they want :reeeeee::reeeeee:

These guys were just thugmaxxing, they do it because it usually works when the camera is off

I know this video, it's fucking RAGEFUEL.

Women want to be victims SO BAD. Imagine trying to frame getting compliments from men attracted to you as a BAD thing.

There are men out there who literally fucking killed themselves because they never experienced any sort of affection from women.

Meanwhile, these fucking worthless foids are like ''teehee, it's soo hard to be a woman, all the men are attracted to me teehee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

They are so used of getting worshipped on a daily basis that a compliment has no value to them

View: https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A?si=4zzW-VvPcflTbpgC

I dont think anything in the video constitutes as harassment. Foids really should smile more.

View attachment 1102093

But please analyze their facial expressions, they are completely delusional. It is exactly the same expression when a celebrity or a rich billionaire is walking down the street, and an entourage of imbeciles approaches to ask for pictures. It is a look of disgust, disgust, disgust, classism, racism, and homocidal thoughts about those who approach.

FOIDS really hate men to the fullest extent of the word, I bet this same fucking bitch later waves the flags of racism and the democrat party and treats like a subnormal animal world any man of color who approaches her in a kind and friendly manner, because the bitch thinks she is of a privileged class, she in her mind is an aristocrat.

But please analyze their facial expressions, they are completely delusional. It is exactly the same expression when a celebrity or a rich billionaire is walking down the street, and an entourage of imbeciles approaches to ask for pictures. It is a look of disgust, disgust, disgust, classism, racism, and homocidal thoughts about those who approach.

FOIDS really hate men to the fullest extent of the word, I bet this same fucking bitch later waves the flags of racism and the democrat party and treats like a subnormal animal world any man of color who approaches her in a kind and friendly manner, because the bitch thinks she is of a privileged class, she in her mind is an aristocrat.
:yes: