Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids DONT shower

slavictruecel

slavictruecel

Polish Truecel
-
i’m back from summer break and i’ve noticed a theme over a while from girls talking sitting next to me or from groups of foids i had to listen to due to normie friends that’s it’s extremely common that foids just don’t shower. they’ll easily miss 3-4 days a week and have greasy hair and smell like shit covered in perfume. They litteraly will come up with ways to hide in like conditioner and shit instead of just showering.
i rarely ever see guys do this

i’m back from summer break and i’ve noticed a theme over a while from girls talking sitting next to me or from groups of foids i had to listen to due to normie friends that’s it’s extremely common that foids just don’t shower. they’ll easily miss 3-4 days a week and have greasy hair and smell like shit covered in perfume. They litteraly will come up with ways to hide in like conditioner and shit instead of just showering.
i rarely ever see guys do this
I Shower every time i leave the house

foids should shower with Zyklon B (in CS:GO)

How is showering every 3 days a bad thing?

Showering everyday is terrible for your hair and skin.

Girls are genuinely more weird and gross, during my last year of high school I noticed some girls sitting by typing to eachother through Google docs, they kept talking about having to take a shit, one of the said let's shit together, me and my friends were weird but never went that far where we talked about our bathroom business.

Girls are genuinely more weird and gross, during my last year of high school I noticed some girls sitting by typing to eachother through Google docs, they kept talking about having to take a shit, one of the said let's shit together, me and my friends were weird but never went that far where we talked about our bathroom business.
shower is the peak of the iceberg, they are litteraly gross in so much worse

And you have to betabuxx and deal with her bullshit, honestly pocket puss is a better deal
is pocket pussy good, i feel like it won’t even feel like anything close and just do hand at that point

I
is pocket pussy good, i feel like it won’t even feel like anything close and just do hand at that point
Idk I've never used one, if they're being mass produced and being sold at spencers and Wal-Mart then they must be good.

They know orbiters will tolerate their smell

They will just find a foot fetishist who loves the smell of stinky feet. You just can't lose as a femoid.

Foids are the biggest consumers of perfume because they would smell pretty bad if they didn't use them. Since they probably eat a shit diet of fast food, spicy food and sugar, and that makes you smelly.

I eat healthy and don't even have to use soap, i still smell like nothing. I also save alot of money in the end by not buying perfume and other useless skin care products or whatever.

Just imagine what a foid spends a year on "beauty" products like make-up, perfume, shampoo etc. It must be atleast $3000 a year. A foid applies 168 chemicals on her body EVERY DAY. No wonder most foids end up mentally ill and evil. They are getting poisoned by all the chemicals.

Yeah, no shit. Men sweat more on average due to higher T and therefore tend to take better care of their hygiene. The average woman showers like once or twice a week, in contrast to the majority of men who do it every day.

Showering everyday is terrible for your hair and skin.
Shampooing daily? Maybe. Having water contact hair and skin? Nah.

I shower three times a week

Best shower frequency is once every 3 days (2 days in between) but doing it properly with cloth/loofah/sponge, much better for hair and skin than a quick one everyday
Mother goes apeshit if I don't shower everyday

Foids: "you don't shower everyday that's why you are still inkwell" :foidSoy:

Also foids:

You're curry you should probably shower 3 times a day
Do you know why curries smell? It's because they eat spicy food in every single meal. If curries had eaten nordic unseasoned food they would probably smell nothing, like me. I don't think it's a genetic thing at all. It would take time though, for a curry to smell like nothing. Because they have years of eating spicy food on their neck.

Do you know why curries smell? It's because they eat spicy food in every single meal. If curries had eaten nordic unseasoned food they would probably smell nothing, like me. I don't think it's a genetic thing at all. It would take time though, for a curry to smell like nothing. Because they have years of eating spicy food on their neck.
I eat peri peri chicken what does that make you smell like?

I eat peri peri chicken what does that make you smell like?
The spices and sauces will over time remain and ferment on your skin and they will remain on your tongue, mouth, between your teeth etc so it will basically smell like rotten spices and sauces, your house will also smell like spices so all your clothes will have the spicy rotten smell. That's why curries and africans often smell bad. They are also indigestible so they will remain in your gut, making you have digestible issues, and your poop will smell bad.

The spices and sauces will over time remain and ferment on your skin and they will remain on your tongue, mouth, between your teeth etc so it will basically smell like rotten spices and sauces, your house will also smell like spices so all your clothes will have the spicy rotten smell. That's why curries and africans often smell bad. They are also indigestible so they will remain in your gut, making you have digestible issues, and your poop will smell bad.
So eating bland cracka food is the only solution

So eating bland cracka food is the only solution
Yea, but like i wrote it'll take time though to get rid of the bad body odor, especially if you've eaten spicy since you were born.

Females think they're perfect just the way they are. They also don't like messing up their hair and fakeup (which showering does). Women have foul hygiene, anyone who has lived with one knows this. Even when they do shower they don't wash their arseholes. They leave their fakeup on for days because they cba removing it. Etc.

And the amount of perfume they use is toxic