Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids energy changes instantly and stops responding after I send selfie......."Just be confident bro"

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
We were talking about her nails (lowkey my fetish) and I was calling her babe and acting like a normie/cad lite. (Me acting like gigachad is just silly). She even went as far as mentioning "I wasn't shy"....call is low inhib, call it confident, call it whatever because it doesn't fucking matter. As soon as I sent her a selfie, I thought I'd sent it without a filter too , instantly her energy changes and after instantly responding to my message a she has gone quiet for the last hour lol, she is still online in the dating app we met in. One again blackpill prevails, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Attachments

• 2021-4-22_12-30-45~3.PNG
    2021-4-22_12-30-45~3.PNG
    553.8 KB · Views: 208
It's because she saw you had incels.is open in the background

I think your manner in comunicating with her was a bit needy and childish too, how old are you? no offense, just my opinion.

But yeah, as soon as they see your appearance they will dissappear anyway, if you are a chad, even if you act like a stupid motherfucker, she will still be interested in you.

Has nothing to do with your looks. Your personality changed at the exact same time you hit send.

I think your manner in comunicating with her was a bit needy and childish too, how old are you? no offense, just my opinion.

I agree, I accept this criticism. It was needy, but it's just confidence bro. I also agree I kinda lashed out and knew it was over lol, I don't usually do they but holy shit am I fed up with this shit

Did you take a shower before sending these messages? No, huh? There you go

We were talking about her nails (lowkey my fetish) and I was calling her babe and acting like a normie/cad lite. (Me acting like gigachad is just silly). She even went as far as mentioning "I wasn't shy"....call is low inhib, call it confident, call it whatever because it doesn't fucking matter. As soon as I sent her a selfie, I thought I'd sent it without a filter too , instantly her energy changes and after instantly responding to my message a she has gone quiet for the last hour lol, she is still online in the dating app we met in. One again blackpill prevails, they don't even try to hide it anymore.
why'd you say she thinks you're ugly? Don't say shit like that so the confidence copers can't say shit.

I agree, I accept this criticism. It was needy, but it's just confidence bro. I also agree I kinda lashed out and knew it was over lol, I don't usually do they but holy shit am I fed up with this shit
Good that you took it like a man, haha this is not Facebook where no one can take a fucking opinion, but you are right anyway... like i say, if you were a chad, and acted like that or worse, the chick would still be interested in you, but remember that they have a LOT of opportunities out there.

It’s so over, man. She no longer wanted to meet you after she realised that you’re a non-Chad and wanted you to suddenly stop calling her ‘babe’ despite not giving a toss before hand.

Just be attractive theory

I see she has a working personality detector.

GrAYcel No Shit Sherlock Post

Update: in response she simply said "that's how she is".....JFL

Felt that before. Fuck this circus society

3. One is pretty much perfect

Fuck Woman with Short Nails , unappealing and unasthetic af