Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids get told by their beta fathers to be sluts

This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube

The fathers in this video are openly supporting and advocating for their daughters to be sluts. People here who "feel bad" for men with daughters are fucking morons

JFL, guys spend 18 years of their lives creating sluts and they are even proud of it

just in case if anyone is interested: to watch age restricted videos without age verification get tampermonkey chrome extension and copy paste this user script below:

Attachments

• age restriction.txt
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
JFL, guys spend 18 years of their lives creating sluts and they are even proud of it
That is how most dad's think too. Retards here can't realize that. They think these fathers are ashamed of their daughters when it's literally the opposite

The fathers in this video are openly supporting and advocating for their daughters to be sluts. People here who "feel bad" for men with daughters are fucking morons
This soyish relationship between fathers and daughters is common because having more daughters than sons is indicative of a poor genetic makeup.

This soyish relationship between fathers and daughters is common because having more daughters than sons is indicative of a poor genetic makeup.
Ded srs? Proof?...

I don't know what goes through their mind. I couldn't finish watching the video.

if i somehow reproduced, i will do everything in my power to not have a daughter
whatever it takes
your son will be incel unless your wife is a amazon

Ded srs? Proof?...
Tbh the part about genetic makeup is kinda bullshit but you can find discussion on the correlation between parents age and rate of offspring sex. Older parents (lower quality gametes) tend to have more daughters.

Tbh the part about genetic makeup is kinda bullshit
I knew it
but you can find discussion on the correlation between parents age and rate of offspring sex. Older parents (lower quality gametes) tend to have more daughters.

The correlation between parents' age and rate of offspring sex is an entirely different subject :feelsseriously:

The correlation between parents' age and rate of offspring sex is an entirely different subject :feelsseriously:
I don't think it's entirely unrelated because someone could make the argument that childbearing age itself is genetically determined

How? Elab
something like that thread on genetic inceldom etc. plus it makes sense when you take into account fast vs slow life history strategies

Kek @ how the dads always picked low numbers and foids always 20-100 and projecting their own degeneracy onto their fathers. :feelskek:

You got to be dead inside to withstand having a daughter. :feelskek:

one of the daughters lost it at 14 and her father at 23
almost 10 year difference
the smv difference is insane