Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids get what they voted for and as always complain

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
FB IMG 1611269019909

lol hoping to see trannies beating women in sports

This is one of the few areas where trannies are based. Foids use these sports to gain scholarships so they can fuck chads at universities. Now they will have to take more loans. :feelskek:

based, maybe I should pretend to be a tranny and fight foids in boxing matches. free championship money + you get to beat women legally, in front of people :feelscomfy:
This is one of the few areas where trannies are based. Foids use these sports to gain scholarships so they can fuck chads at universities. Now they will have to take more loans. :feelskek:
:feelscomfy:

hey ITfoids, if by a miracle you are not a landwhale with 200kg and play sports, this is you in the future

Woah woah woah, you tell me that its malicious having title losses in COMPETATIVE sports. This has to be a troll, I get that foids are stupid, but this is too much. And what kind of sport did she do that didnt involve the risk of injury if that is a new concept to her?

I hope enough people abuse so that institutions stop favoring foids because it's pointless.