Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids hate having to wear glasses and they hate mens which wear glasses

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
On a German site, a foid wrote that she is annoyed about wearing glasses because she is only approached by men who also wear glasses. Others have replied that she is probably preferred by people who wear glasses because they feel connected to her. At school, even people who wore glasses always kept to themselves. nobody wanted anything to do with them. mostly these were the losers who were bullied and beaten. Having strong glasses is a real incel/loser trait.
Birds of a feather flock together.

Whitefeminineboy

I only wear my glasses when at home, outside I always avoid tbh. I don't want to look like a redditor

"how dare you approach me creep!":foidSoy:
Chad glassess nerd
"YEEEEEEEEES spread my holes, impregnate me now!" :foidSoy:

On a German site, a foid wrote that she is annoyed about wearing glasses because she is only approached by men who also wear glasses. Others have replied that she is probably preferred by people who wear glasses because they feel connected to her. At school, even people who wore glasses always kept to themselves. nobody wanted anything to do with them. mostly these were the losers who were bullied and beaten. Having strong glasses is a real incel/loser trait.
Birds of a feather flock together.
yeah i remember this foid in my middle school who had glasses then she took them off in high school probably to impress chads more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back