Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is the glasses pill so extremly underrated?

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
I'm not talking about normal looking glasses. I mean people who have very noticeable thick glasses and a clear visual impairment. When I walked through the city today I saw men and women with thicker glasses. it was terrible they were subhumans of the subhumans. Due to the weird visuals that thick glasses caused, their faces were completely fucked up and they didn't even look human. I couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman. If you can say that it's over, then definitely for people with a clear visual impairment. I guess no one is interested in the glasses pill because there are few people who have a visible visual impairment and have to wear thick glasses. Although there are more and more people with very bad eyesight, they are still very much a minority. That's why no one cares. People only worry about something that affects them. the selfishness of people.
e4a08953e171cf9dbc90209bd321c224.jpg
54e5f8e0179ee524cb210c91c613e26a250fc869.jpg
All of them mog to the netherrealm

Glasses are essentially a large neon sign that says "Subhuman", it's like having to wear a yellow star in the 1930's.

Based. I have 70's looking glasses that look like Jim Jones's, kek.

Genuinely over for us. Tried getting contacts years ago, but it was during COVID, and I didn't care for jack shit about anything at that time except for rotting and gaming. :feelsjuice:

Might try it again though.
They are good glasses, I also wear them as a source of pride. They are good glasses that demonstrate I desperately despise and hate society.

I'm sorry you have to go through this ordeal bro