Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids hates right wing and libertarian men

She hates libertarian men because she wants the government to make all men accountable for her (and her kind's) bullshit (AKA, free after-being-raw-dogged-by-Chad abortions paid for by taxpayers). It's funny that far righties constantly rip on black people for apparently wanting government dependence, but they seem to miss the fact that it's really women who have this entitlement. Women want you to be unhappy and to be controlled by the government.

foids have no politics of their own, they absorb it by osmosis from the men in their lives. Big-dicked Republican Chad would have her voting Trump inside six months

more like we NEED to keep the foids under control. It's becoming evident now that there is no net gain to society for female independence- only debauchery and a drain on our society built and supported by the backs of laboring men.

Her husband must be a chad or she made an account in blacktowhite.net with her black lover.
A chad doesn't let the hole publish on twoxchromo
Definitely plays with his switch and drink his corn syrup

Ever since foids got rights society has gone downhill
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ironically, they still hookup with right wing Normies and Chad

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ux15db/comment/i9vlxuj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

the top comment so perfectly represents the hivemind of females. Like idk who tf is even supposed to be talking in this message because girls have been completely dicked raw by actual "Niggers" but this female (probably a white foid bitch) is talking about the average undesirable guy (pretty much a white guy in her mind) being a "nigga." Like shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. Also my grandfather, like most of our grandfathers in US, was drafted in WW2 and fought the Nazi's for the greater good. If it wasn't for the sacrifice of our grandfathers this whole pathetic feminism LGBTQ+ progressive experiment couldn't even be wrecking the US right now.

These dumb fucking foids :feelskek::feelsohgod::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ux15db/comment/i9vlxuj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

the top comment so perfectly represents the hivemind of females. Like idk who tf is even supposed to be talking in this message because girls have been completely dicked raw by actual "Niggers" but this female (probably a white foid bitch) is talking about the average undesirable guy (pretty much a white guy in her mind) being a "nigga." Like shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. Also my grandfather, like most of our grandfathers in US, was drafted in WW2 and fought the Nazi's for the greater good. If it wasn't for the sacrifice of our grandfathers this whole pathetic feminism LGBTQ+ progressive experiment couldn't even be wrecking the US right now.

These dumb fucking foids :feelskek::feelsohgod::feelskek:

More mend should think like this :soy::soy:
"Please stop hitting me with lead pipe sir":soy::soy::soy:

"Your gun lust kills our children" Say dumb whores-304s that abort (read: rip to shreds) many millions defenseless children.

Abortion

She hates libertarian men because she wants the government to make all men accountable for her (and her kind's) bullshit (AKA, free after-being-raw-dogged-by-Chad abortions paid for by taxpayers). It's funny that far righties constantly rip on black people for apparently wanting government dependence, but they seem to miss the fact that it's really women who have this entitlement. Women want you to be unhappy and to be controlled by the government.
High iq we shouldn't pay the (((government))) so foidlets have 30 free abortions

That thread is so cringe it makes me laugh:feelshaha: do they not like read this shit out to themselves?

I love how the foid is trying to escalate a gender war
Also saw her in the comments saying vote blue :foidSoy::foidSoy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its hunt or be hunted boys. I've never been more determined to vote Red! Incels unite RED!

She will forget it all for right wing chad

Man they don't care they will fuck 6'5 germanic conservative chad even if they are anarcho communists. :feelshaha:

Also my grandfather, like most of our grandfathers in US, was drafted in WW2 and fought the Nazi's for the greater good.
My grandfather committed warcrimes under Saddam Hussein's regime as a very high ranking military officer. Fucking based. He's the only one in my family I genuinely respect.

My grandfather committed warcrimes under Saddam Hussein's regime as a very high ranking military officer. Fucking based. He's the only one in my family I genuinely respect.
did he die hanged like a dog fighting the Americans?

She only hates short and sub 5 right wing and libertarian men.
She would love a right wing Chad.

foids have no politics of their own, they absorb it by osmosis from the men in their lives. Big-dicked Republican Chad would have her voting Trump inside six months
Don't underestimate the power of media and peer pressure.

I honestly think even high-value men need to forfeit their highly unconventional beliefs to find social acceptance. I bet that fear of exclusion from the tribe can override foids' attraction to physical traits of a man.

Last edited:
Would still date pedophile alt right Chad

more like we NEED to keep the foids under control. It's becoming evident now that there is no net gain to society for female independence- only debauchery and a drain on our society built and supported by the backs of laboring men.

Foids only care about politics when it stops them sacrificing baby’s to moloch

what children you dumb whore? You've aborted them all and have rejected all the ones you could have.
Foids are so dumb and hypocritical
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]Stop shooting our children, but let us kill them in the womb :foidSoy:[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

she loves dogs teehee

C'mon, man. Saddam Hussein did nothing wrong, he got fucked over by his Western buddies.
I didn't say it was a bad thing. I genuinely respect my grandpa for it, and I myself like saddam hussein.

they hate ugly man, if you are chad you can be left, right, up, down, and they will lust for you.

Term "Warcrimes" threw me off the track.
The international laws of war are retarded anyway, the fact my grandpa committed "warcrimes" and violated international law makes me have even more immense respect and admiration for him.

He fled when the Americans came and he has never been tried for a single thing to this day. He used to visit me all the time when I was a kid, and in doing so he had to take international flights, so not exactly "keeping a low profile" or anything.

He just straight up didn't give a shit. :feelshaha:

She will forget it all for right wing chad
Right, lo[UWSL]ok at famous stormfronts who have Asian wives like Richard Spencer [/UWSL]:lul:

Foids stop giving a damn about political affiliations or principles the moment they get pussy tingles. The only time when they care about politics is when it personally affects their ability to be pumped and dumped by chads without consequence.

The international laws of war are retarded anyway, the fact my grandpa committed "warcrimes" and violated international law makes me have even more immense respect and admiration for him.

He fled when the Americans came and he has never been tried for a single thing to this day. He used to visit me all the time when I was a kid, and in doing so he had to take international flights, so not exactly "keeping a low profile" or anything.

He just straight up didn't give a shit. :feelshaha:
Impressive as fuck.

Brutal librarian pill

I'm in favor of abortion not because of foid rights but because it prevents unwilling souls to be brought into this retarded clown show we call Earth.

I'm in favor of abortion not because of foid rights but because it prevents unwilling souls to be brought into this retarded clown show we call Earth.
I want abortion for blacks only

perfect analysis

Anarchist libertarian here. Personality or politics don't matter. Looks is everything.

Attachments

• 1653993647915.jpg
    1653993647915.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back