Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids in Argentina celebrate their new right to get creampied and kill babies without remorse or responsibility

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Argentina has now legalized murdering unborn babies.

Screen Shot 2020 12 30 at 95022 AM

Just watch this video to see the joy on their faces. They absolutely cannot wait to go out and get rawdogged. No more worrying about condoms. They are gonna get creampied tonight. And if they get pregnant, they'll just kill the baby. No harm, no foul, total legal. It's absolutely sickening.

Last edited:
And these worthless whores are supposed to be the empathetic gender. They'll do anything to get raw dogged by chad.

Less chad spawn around, good.

Foids who have abortions often have mental issues, are depressed and such. It's a form of eugenics. A copy of the foid won't be born, so in a way it's good. I think it's horrible that they can have more sexual freedom now though.

its not like ill have a wife or family in current year lol
so wanting a healthy society in current year is the bigger cope

accelerate the demise of this sick society through degeneracy

Less chad spawn around, good.
Is there any data that shows abortion lowering the population? Cause the population keeps rising. And the ability for foids to kill their babies doesn't prevent them having more children later in life. Instead of keeping the chadspawn she births at 16, she rides the carousel until age 35 and pops out 2 autistic chadspawns right before menopause.

Abortion should only ever be allowed if the foid is forced to have a hysterectomy and remove her uterus, thereby preventing the cunt from killing any more babies,

Is there any data that shows abortion lowering the population? Cause the population keeps rising. And the ability for foids to kill their babies doesn't prevent them having more children later in life. Instead of keeping the chadspawn she births at 16, she rides the carousel until 35 and pops out 2 autistic chadspawns right before menopause.

Abortion should only ever be allowed if the foid is forced to have a hysterectomy and remove her uterus, thereby preventing the cunt from killing any more babies,
sure
but at least some others dude kids is being killed
im ok with that since im not having sex anyway

Keeping abortion banned is something religious, especially islamic countries do very well. Foids want abortion to be legal just so they could ride the cock carousel without having to worry about the repercussions.

"We did it sisters. We've removed more consequences for our actions and reserved the right to be whores"

Truley something to be remembered. An important part of human history

View attachment 389333

Just watch this video to see the joy on their faces. They absolutely cannot wait to go out and get rawdogged. No more worrying about condoms. They are gonna get creampied tonight. And if they get pregnant, they'll just kill the baby. No harm, no foul, total legal. It's absolutely sickening.

This was on the reddit frontpage today btw with tons of soy awards as expected.
"First Latin American country to legalize abortion"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kn3na1/argentina_becomes_the_first_country_in_latin/

@Solo Disident is this true?

Im afraid boyo. they been making noise with this for 3 or 4 years now.
Argentina has been completelly taken control by fucking foids and feminazis. just like Spain did 15 years ago.
"Abortion in Spain is legal upon request up to 14 weeks of pregnancy, and at later stages for serious risk to the health of the woman or fetal defects."

And yeah I've read that Argentina has a lot of extreme #metoo type laws and simultaneously laws against not associating with women as of late.

View attachment 389333

You know what is the most funny thing about this?? this toilets are the same ones that have been doing a massive campaing to make everything male sexual related a crime. They are copiyng exactly the pattern form Spain.
In fact it is known that the spanish feminazis have gonne there to infiltrate the system and help them get it.

I don't care about Chad's offspring. Fuck them all tbh.

LITERAL WITCHES

ClipboardImage 1609322840

This same fuckers are now causing male suicides because of false rape alegations and justifing it on national TV. There is so much content I could show you. But its all in spanish. Its RAGEEEEE

And we¡ve been dealing with this bullshit in Spain for 15 years!!!! AND NOBODY CARES OR EVEN KNOWS

What's really puzzling is how they're overjoyed.

They look at abortions like some sort of happy event wtf, are Women really this Evil? i can't imagine feeling LITERAL JOY at the chance to murder my offspring.

"We did it sisters. We've removed more consequences for our actions and reserved the right to be whores"

Truley something to be remembered. An important part of human history
This bitches justify even when a rape acusation has been revealed false and the guy acused suicided, they make massive rallies all in the country to celebrate.
You don't know how much Im waiting for this bitches to get mass raped.

And now out of here because this makes me rage so much...

They look at abortions like some sort of happy event wtf, are Women really this Evil? i can't imagine feeling LITERAL JOY at the chance to murder my offspring.

brick-and-mortar-picture-id184333503

Kicking that down is the same thing as demolishing a house. Flaming Christians.

And yeah I've read that Argentina has a lot of extreme #metoo type laws and simultaneously laws against not associating with women as of late.
Its happening the exact same thing that happened in Spain, but 10 years later. I dont know why the time difference. but now that country is ruled by foids.
Its OVER for boyos in Argentina. I did try to warn them. they did not litened to me... :feelsree:

Its happening the exact same thing that happened in Spain, but 10 years later. I dont know why the time difference. but now that country is ruled by foids.
Its OVER for boyos in Argentina. I did try to warn them. they did not litened to me... :feelsree:
It's over for all nonchad males in western anglo countries, westernized latin american countries and countries strongly affected by western anglo values like India.
Even parts of the Middle East like the UAE are far less "patriarchal" than is thought. It's been over since social media, online dating and the smartphone and guys are just starting to catch up with that fact.

this bitches have been doing massive rallies painting all the streets with signs that say: 'kill your husband' - 'dead the male, dead the anger'
And things like that. You want proof??:
28959103 1585769811537576 3021308316467855360 n

this bitches have been doing massive rallies painting all the streets with signs that say: 'kill your husband' - 'dead the male, dead the anger'
And things like that. You want proof??:
View attachment 389438
Never forget that Lorena Bobbitt was from a latin american country.
Latin American countries are a special mix of machismo and tradcuckism that allows misandry to thrive imo.

This is WHY incels are not the only thing in my mind. Not the thing I care the most. Is feminism.
What we have here in my country is a XENOPHOBIC supremacist campaing against MEN. And we should be up in arms defending ourselves and fighting back. AND I MEAN 'UP IN ARMS'

However men do nothing :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
LITERAL WITCHES
If you did know that I did experience that 15 years ago in my country youll undertand my rage.
Never forget that Lorena Bobbitt was from a latin american country.
Latin American countries are a special mix of machismo and tradcuckism that allows misandry to thrive imo.
Spanish girls only wnat to fuck the 'machismo' guys as they are the alpha thugs, and then pay the problem with the normies, blaming them for what others do. Spanish foids need to be put in the kitchen again, and beaten up like in the old days. Im telling you boyo. Its the only way.

Last edited:
Great! Now there will be extra ded baby cells put in the new vaccines!

Spanish girls only wnat to fuck the 'machismo' guys as they are the alpha thugs, and then pay the problem with the normies, blaming them for what others do. Spanish foids need to be put in the kitchen again, and beaten up like in the old days. Im telling you boyo. Its the only way.
As @FinnCel has often posted women have no one but themselves to blame for why "toxic masculinity" exists because they constantly reward it.

Also suifuel for expatcels. If you read the horror stories about mutilation of husband or boyfriend by their wife or girlfriend it usually comes from latin american or SEA countries. These hos are dangerous tbh

As @FinnCel has often posted women have no one but themselves to blame for why "toxic masculinity" exists because they constantly reward it.

Also suifuel for expatcels. If you read the horror stories about mutilation of husband or boyfriend by their wife or girlfriend it usually comes from latin american or SEA countries. These hos are dangerous tbh
Latin hoes are cancer. Spanish and Argentinan women are a cancer to get rid off. If you could see the campaing the've donne in my country :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: but its all in spanish so I cannot share :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I support post-birth abortion for people who support abortion.

Women expect you not to hate them after seeing shit like this.

Lmfao. Moreb men will be a misogynist by 2021

A country legalized murder JFL

I dont get how you can get so happy over that. Even if you support it, its not like you are gonna get pregnant and abort every day. Foids have really been ((brainwashed))

Who said it's the same thing?

Those pro-lifer Christian types you get hanging around the place. It's a bit of a strange carry on as the Bible seems to support abortion if the woman is unmarried and had adulterous sex (they had a magic abortion ritual rather than surgery but they believed it worked at the time). Jesus was a Jew so he would have been well up for it. Bear in mind all these women having abortions aren't married so that's Biblical adultery there.

I dont get how you can get so happy over that. Even if you support it, its not like you are gonna get pregnant and abort every day. Foids have really been ((brainwashed))

I understand why they are overjoyed now that think about it.

It's because now they can avoid all responsibility and stuff as much as sprem in their holes as they like, and then just go to a doctor and destroy 2 months old unborn fetus that is barely bigger than a thumb.

What a fucking horrible life, women are fucking disgusting.

'We did it, sisters': Argentina Senate votes to legalize abortion​

By Nicolás Misculin
4 Min Read

BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) -Argentina’s Senate voted on Wednesday to legalize abortion, a first for a big country in Latin America and a triumph for women’s rights campaigners achieved over the visceral objection of the Catholic Church.

Abortion is extremely rare in a region where the Church has held cultural and political sway for centuries. Previously, it was allowed on demand only in Communist Cuba, tiny Uruguay and parts of Mexico.

The fiercely contentious vote was held at 4:00 a.m. after a marathon debate that lasted through the night. In a vote of 38-29 with one abstention, the Senate backed the government proposal to allow terminations through the 14th week of pregnancy. The lower house had already approved it this month.

As the result was read out, a crowd of thousands of people who had supported the bill erupted in cheers outside the Senate building in Buenos Aires, waving the green flags that represented their campaign. Green smoke rose in the dawn light above the crowd.

“This has been a struggle for many years, many women died. Never again will there be a woman killed in a clandestine abortion,” said Vilma Ibarra, the author of the law and legal and technical secretary for the presidency, who wept as she spoke to reporters after the result.

“We did it sisters. We made history. We did it together. There are no words for this moment, it passes through the body and the soul,” tweeted Monica Macha, a lawmaker with President Alberto Fernandez’ center-left ruling coalition.

Fernandez himself reacted moments later: “Safe, legal and free abortion is law. Today we are a better society that broadens rights for women and guarantees public health.”

But Pope Francis - himself an Argentinian - reflected the Church’s opposition in his own tweet sent on Tuesday before the Senate debate: “The son of God was born discarded to tell us that every person discarded is a child of God.”

After the vote, thousands of the bill’s opponents dispersed, wiping away tears as a speaker from a makeshift stage told them: “We are witnessing a defeat of life. But our convictions do not change. We are going to make ourselves heard.”

One of them, Sara de Avellaneda, told Clarin newspaper: “I came because I had to be here. We are not invisible. Not everything is a green tide. This law is unconstitutional and its implementation is not going to be easy.”

The ruling could set the tone for a wider shift in conservative Latin America where there are growing calls for greater reproductive rights for women.

“Adopting a law that legalizes abortion in a Catholic country as big as Argentina will energize the struggle to ensure women’s rights in Latin America,” said Juan Pappier, a senior Americas researcher at Human Rights Watch.

“Although there will certainly be resistance, I think it’s fair to predict that, as it occurred when Argentina legalized same sex marriage in 2010, this new law could have a domino effect in the region.”

Until now, Argentine law had allowed abortion only when there was a serious risk to the health of the mother or in cases of rape. Pro-choice groups argued that criminalizing abortion harms women from the most vulnerable groups. Argentina’s Health Ministry says more than 3,000 women died from illegal abortions from 1983-2018.

The Catholic church argues that abortion violates the right to life.

Exactly. These cunts are brought to tears from the happiness that they can now kill their child before it's born. What is going through their minds?

Even psychopathic murderers aren't that happy about their crimes, they're usually emotionless, they are disgusted by themselves or they feel absolutely nothing except the rush. But these bitches are foaming at the mouth joyful about what they're gonna be able to do in the very near future.

Exactly. These cunts are brought to tears from the happiness that they can now kill their child before it's born. What is going through their minds?

Even psychopathic murderers aren't that happy about their crimes, they're usually emotionless, they are disgusted by themselves or they feel absolutely nothing except the rush. But these bitches are foaming at the mouth joyful about what they're gonna be able to do in the very near future.
But but they look so happy and have glitter on their faces :soy:

Seems South American nations are completely westernized. Here in the US people are praising Massachusetts for passing new abortion friendly laws as well when the state has far more pressing concerns than making sure foids have even more privileges.

Interesting evil NPCs