Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids in Argentina celebrate their new right to get creampied and kill babies without remorse or responsibility

and the next morning an underpaid man will clean that mess.
absolutelly. They even destroyed monuments and statues like in burguerland saying that a man in a horse was 'machista' and things like that but they dont go to jail. I do the same and the police detend me.
Interesting evil NPCs
They dont have absolutelly nothing interesting about them. that is the fucking problem boyo. You see them get so emotional about this stuff and they feel 0 emotions towards any male.

Argentina has now legalized murdering unborn babies.

View attachment 389333

Just watch this video to see the joy on their faces. They absolutely cannot wait to go out and get rawdogged. No more worrying about condoms. They are gonna get creampied tonight. And if they get pregnant, they'll just kill the baby. No harm, no foul, total legal. It's absolutely sickening.

I agree with you.
What's happening in Argentina is the worst catastrophe ever.
In France, foids kill 230.000 babies every year. It's 10 times the Covid every year. They kill one fifth of the population. Abortion is a pandemic.

France has legalized this horror in 1976, 44 years ago. As abortion is stable since 1976, foids killed 10 million French.
For comparison, WWII killed 500.000 French. On a human basis, abortion is 20 times deadlier than the Nazis were.

So today, when Argentina is joyful about doing the same, that's sickening, that's right.
Abortion is murder. Foids can kill to get the right to fuck at will.

Worse than Brazil? That's really saying something tbh
not even comparable, I just can't see the same thing happening here anytime soon.

I think argentina was the first country in latam to allow gay marriage as well

"We did it sisters. We've removed more consequences for our actions and reserved the right to be whores"

Truley something to be remembered. An important part of human history
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: always enjoying your sarcasm boyo

not even comparable, I just can't see the same thing happening here anytime soon.
Brazil still appears to have a bad mix of traditionalism and feminism similar to many other countries imo.
I think argentina was the first country in latam to allow gay marriage as well
It's the L in the LGBT that's relevant there tbh
Often times gay men get a lot of hate from straight guys even though it's mostly lesbian foids that mean to upset straight guys more often.

Last edited:
What's really puzzling is how they're overjoyed.

They look at abortions like some sort of happy event wtf, are Women really this Evil? i can't imagine feeling LITERAL JOY at the chance to murder my offspring.
Yeah tbh, i saw the video and I get we’re incels, but are they really that excited over this shit? I dont get it.

I've brought up this in conversation with my brother and mother when we were eating and drinking and he started saying 'i don't want to argue about it' i said 'why? do you have opposing views' and then he got mad and started yelling to me until my dad came in the room.

What a fucking faggot.
I've brought up this in conversation with my brother and mother when we were eating and drinking and he started saying 'i don't want to argue about it' i said 'why? do you have opposing views' and then he got mad and started yelling to me until my dad came in the room.

What a fucking faggot.

And the arguments he was using was fucking soy as fuck.

'They wanted to have that right? so they why are you surprised that they got happy?' :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill:

Yea no shit but i'm saying it's fucking fucked up how they are HAPPY about it, dumb soy chugger.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: always enjoying your sarcasm boyo
Thanks brocel

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

Brazi still appears to have a bad mix of traditionalism and feminism similar to many other countries imo.
pretty much

It's the L in the LGBT that's relevant there tbh
Often times gay men get a lot of hate from straight guys even though it's mostly lesbian foids that mean to upset straight guys more often.
tbh

I personally have nothing against gay men as long as they're not being degenerate in public or messing with me, but I just can't stand dykes. I really wish they could die.

Empathetic gender at their best.
Exactly. These cunts are brought to tears from the happiness that they can now kill their child before it's born. What is going through their minds?

Even psychopathic murderers aren't that happy about their crimes, they're usually emotionless, they are disgusted by themselves or they feel absolutely nothing except the rush. But these bitches are foaming at the mouth joyful about what they're gonna be able to do in the very near future.
High IQ.

"We did it sisters. We've removed more consequences for our actions and reserved the right to be whores"

Truley something to be remembered. An important part of human history
Female "achievements". Yet we are the bad guys for calling out this legalized bloodshed. This is what they are proud of, liberating themselves from consequences.

They'll do anything to get raw dogged by chad.
They are crazy, anything to protect their chads. Women have no issue killing another woman if chad tells them it get in the way of their relationship.

Less chad spawn around, good.
Cope, they will keep the Chad babies once they get his semen, and force stupid ass pathetic Beta Incel simps to help raise the child. Or raise them alone wit the help of the state.

So many latinocels will never be born now

Argentina has now legalized murdering unborn babies.

View attachment 389333

Just watch this video to see the joy on their faces. They absolutely cannot wait to go out and get rawdogged. No more worrying about condoms. They are gonna get creampied tonight. And if they get pregnant, they'll just kill the baby. No harm, no foul, total legal. It's absolutely sickening.

I can kill innocent life legally TEE HEE

It's truly a disgusting display. It's one thing to be happy to use a service, but to gleefully cheer knowing you won the right to kill something is just...

And yet society deems us the problem when foids are cheering for mass extinction.

Is sort of what you call a male animal. Is what feminists use to insult men and nobody breaks their face. Ence I support violence towards foids, and you can call them toilets in return.

Did you know ?
The food industry have used dead fetuses in countless food products ( including drinks ) ever since the abortion clinics got constructed to put a hold to the birthrate.
But they don´t care, those females are beyond retarded to be aware about anything, except to be stanched by drugs, and alcohol.

The only ones laughing are the jews, and those who find dark humor appetizing.
As a personal misanthrope, this is more of the same shit.

It´s over.