Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids like this are why incels go ER - try watching this 1-minute video without cringing

Let's join Hamas and gangbang this whore in Arma 3 jihad mod

foid has major masculine energy and she's talking about feminine energy :lul:

foid has major masculine energy and she's talking about feminine energy :lul:
amerimutt foids have more testosterone than asian men so she needs to shut the fuck up jfl

She Is right about the chad part, chad doesn't Need to do shit to have their approval

This dumb fucking whore deserves to be gangraped by 10 Venezuelan immigrants

I tried - but I had to pause the video when she said, “stop putting my needs before yours.”

Hear that mom?

Practice autonomy. I'll repel them from my other threads.

Holy shit - I just found out about “Steve”.

“Steve” - is slang for a nice guy.

Here is the definition from Urban Dictionary.com:

noun. A shy, cute, funny, smart, caring and sweet guy. Probably is tall, strong, quite charming and likes to slack off. Favorite color is green and enjoys paintball. Past the nervousness, he has a good sense of humor and you can talk to him about anything. He has a cute smile that you won't forget. Everyone enjoys his company and can't get enough of Steve.
In short: He is a really great guy and it isn't hard to get along with him.
Don't be mean to Steve! He is a really good guy!

Steve is so nice.
by I'm All Smiles July 19, 2011

I want a foid who is a bitch. I want a foid who treats me bad, and cheats on me. I want a real foid - a foid that will trap me with a baby, and then prevent me from seeing the baby, because she wants to hurt me.

Said no male ever!

We should put our needs before her and rape her
I agree.

Foids teach males which behaviors will get them laid, and which behaviors come across as cowardly. When I was around 24 years old, I realized that jerks always get laid, nice guys become incel orbiters.

The “nice guy” is her dad - the simp who gives and pays for everything she wants, like her messy apartment.

Islam actually promotes that? :lul:
No one said I am muslim. I larp as a muslim for the Jihad meme. My religion is Elliot Rodgers mixed with David Parker Ray

Not a single second of this hole making noises from one of her holes.