Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids literally want to castrate non-chads

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Water is wet thread, idgaf. If you look at polls, a majority of toilets have a had a rape fantasy in their life. These fucking whores love the idea of Chad forcefully r4ping them, but the second a sub5 man even looks in their direction, they’re immediately overwhelmed with disgust.

I fucking grit my teeth when I hear foids talk about “toxic masculinity”. They aren’t talking about Chad, they want Chad to continue to be an obnoxious brute. It makes their filthy std ridden cunts gush. What they mean when they talk about getting rid of “toxic masculinity” is that they want to turn non-chads into quiet, docile, cattle who won’t raise their voice or demand any respect. They want you to be a good little betabuxx cuck for them after they’re done getting their holes filled by Chad.

Jeremy Meeks could’ve gone ER and these foids would still wanna fuck him. Dude literally got sent nude photos while in prison! Meanwhile your average normiefag or incel gets left on read. These whore will go out of their way to accommodate and tolerate shit from Chad.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@buzzfeed/video/6965139099871202566?_t=8eWNglqqL8d&_r=1

Foids literally want to cut your balls off if you aren’t a 6’0 Chad.

after TND i will provide you men TFD

Robots should be given knowledge about women, and use that knowledge against them to manipulate and exploit them like they have been doing to men all a long. These humanoid robots will be designed to be the most attractive to women, and will be given psychological information about women over 1 000 000 000 pieces of information and more than 1 000 000 000 trials so that they can perform at maximum efficiency when it comes to conning and manipulating these foids.

Robots should be given knowledge about women, and use that knowledge against them to manipulate and exploit them like they have been doing to men all a long. These humanoid robots will be designed to be the most attractive to women, and will be given psychological information about women over 1 000 000 000 pieces of information and more than 1 000 000 000 trials so that they can perform at maximum efficiency when it comes to conning and manipulating these foids.
That's cucked

I fucking grit my teeth when I hear foids talk about “toxic masculinity”. They aren’t talking about Chad, they want Chad to continue to be an obnoxious brute. It makes their filthy std ridden cunts gush. What they mean when they talk about getting rid of “toxic masculinity” is that they want to turn non-chads into quiet, docile, cattle who won’t raise their voice or demand any respect. They want you to be a good little betabuxx cuck for them after they’re done getting their holes filled by Chad.

This. If you are not a Chad, you are basically done in this world. I am not interested in being a quiet cuck and taking a fucking cumdumpster as my wife and being thankful for this. It's fucking unbelievable how sub-5s are treated. Meanwhile, a girl acts like a holy flower in front of everybody but is a nasty slut once Chad comes her way. This hypocrisy is intolerable.

Water is wet thread, idgaf. If you look at polls, a majority of toilets have a had a rape fantasy in their life. These fucking whores love the idea of Chad forcefully r4ping them, but the second a sub5 man even looks in their direction, they’re immediately overwhelmed with disgust.

Jeremy Meeks could’ve gone ER and these foids would still wanna fuck him. Dude literally got sent nude photos while in prison! Meanwhile your average normiefag or incel gets left on read. These whore will go out of their way to accommodate and tolerate shit from Chad.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@buzzfeed/video/6965139099871202566?_t=8eWNglqqL8d&_r=1

yes makes me sick to the stomach. In some ways I am glad to be incel becaues I will not produce another me in this world, that would have to put up with this shit that I am putting up with today.

No I'm not giving my testicles to women because I'm not 6'0 or whatever retarded Goliath they want. Every guy to be.