Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids live life on dog-mode

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A dog can't fail at life, just like how foids can't fail at life.

Birth - Males get circumcised, foids just get shit out and get a ribbon put in their hair.

Toddler - Males are taught to play with trucks and to build things, foids are raised to believe that they are princesses.

Childhood - Non-chad males will be teased and bullied, foids rarely get bullied especially not by males.

High school - It never began for sub 7/10 males, foids will always get a date to prom no matter how fat, broke, short, or ugly the foid might be.

College - The male might as well rope instead of getting himself deeper into debt, foids will be getting their body counts up and graduating on time.

Adulthood - The incel is now lying in a pool of his own blood after going ER, the foid is about to welcome her second baby girl into the world.

Foids should stop fucking dogs and fuck an incel

My foid coworker touched my phone today, it was charging on a desk, and the foid turned it upside down, I guess so no customers would see my screen... as if I have any notifications besides Uber Eats anyway. :feelswhat:

I could have thrown a fit, but I'm a wizard, and I know that money comes before drama with toilets. :feelsmage:

AMERICAN INCELS
pic of body bag
Yeah, I hate how the DailyMail.com used that pic, instead of a picture of for example, Chris Harper-Mercer.