Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids now openly calling men subhuman

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
IMG 2451

It’s never been this over before. It’s constantly getting worse

Gigasoy TikTok creator + vid click at own risk https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeSHVQ5U/

Last edited:
Something off with these comments...

View attachment 1064903
It’s never been this over before. It’s constantly getting worse

Gigasoy TikTok creator + vid click at own risk https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeSHVQ5U/
It infuriates me with how bold and openly rude they are, this is in a public social media site, TikTok and many other sites are quite different than a place like this, where we are secluded away from most of the mainstream internet. Soon enough they will be calling us subhuman and other names in public in real life too.

But technically I suppose they aren't wrong. We are subhuman genetic abomination dead end trash after all. But that still doesn't give them the right to point it out so blatantly and gloat over us about it.

It infuriates me with how bold and openly rude they are, this is in a public social media site, TikTok and many other sites are quite different than a place like this, where we are secluded away from most of the mainstream internet. Soon enough they will be calling us subhuman and other names in public in real life too.

But technically I suppose they aren't wrong. We are subhuman genetic abomination dead end trash after all. But that still doesn't give them the right to point it out so blatantly and gloat over us about it.
They already do it in real life except they have worse insults than subhuman. Crazy how if a man said something about foids everyone would attack him and whiteknight

Soon enough they will be calling us subhuman and other names in public in real life too.
I thought the current slogan was that all men are rapists?

you give them your hard earned wage money from the factory and this is how these holes think of you

simp cucks are pathetic but these hoes are no better

Complete sociopathic behavior. Imagine bragging about taking money from lonely men.

Simping must be outlawed.

They say they repent from their old ways and that they don't condone what they did, but thats easy to say after you made your riches.

The ends never justify the means
Do you think he'll ever give back those men the tens of thousands of dollars he swindled from them? Hell no. He's a hypocrite, and the people who look up to him ignore basic facts of who he actually is.

Foids can get away with anything without any consequences.

If Andrew Tate is so great and can make money in any way possible as he preaches, why choose the worst way to do so?

There was a better way and he didn't take it.
Agreed. Sadly, people still suck his cock when he says "muh im muslim" when he doesn't follow any muslim values.

I thought the current slogan was that all men are rapists?
Which is funny, because 13% of men commit 60+% of rapes.

Also, if we were all rapists, we wouldn’t be incels.

all white knights need to be jumped by incels

Just foids being foids