Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids on lipstick alley asked what the age of consent should be. some even say 21

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

@Mainländer @Robtical @Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel

It doesn't matter, foids will always fuck at least 2 years before the legal consent age anyway.

@Mainländer @Robtical @Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel

@psygnosis-owl

Jfl. If sluts and whores want it higher, then the automatic uncucked thing is to want it lower. I think 13 is ok.

The age of consent should be 13 or whenever the foid starts puberty

Just when I think it can't get any fucking worse.

This world is lost

Whatever the number is, the female age of consent should be 2-3 years earlier than the male age of consent. A 12 year old boy might not even have pubes yet, but a 12 year old girl can probably already bear children. Females reach full sexual maturity earlier than males, so the number must reflect the reality of our biology.

23 JFL. Those people are insane. For me it looks like they're trying to make sure every single woman rides the cock carousel a lot before marrying. Which already happens extra-officially in the vast majority of cases, but they want to make it law.

Look, God is not an idiot. He didn't give you a libido and developed body at 13 so that you could wait 10 years to have sex. Let alone does He want you to fornicate with Chads before marrying.

23 JFL. Those people are insane. For me it looks like they're trying to make sure every single woman rides the cock carousel a lot before marrying. Which already happens extra-officially in the vast majority of cases, but they want to make it law.

Look, God is not an idiot. He didn't give you a libido and developed body at 13 so that you could wait 10 years to have sex. Let alone does He want you to fornicate with Chads before marrying.
one said 25. but many say 21. if it's 21, then many men will be arrested and made registered sex offenders for consensual sex with 18-20 year olds. society keeps infantilizing young adults so much that no wonder we got 30 year olds these days who still act immature.

one said 25. but many say 21. if it's 21, then many men will be arrested and made registered sex offenders for consensual sex with 18-20 year olds. society keeps infantilizing young adults so much that no wonder we got 30 year olds these days who still act immature.
Feminism is a mental illness.

Feminism is a mental illness.
and feminists say "if you say she's mature for her age you're a predator. thats what predators say" but it's blatantly true that some are mature for their age

and feminists say "if you say she's mature for her age you're a predator. thats what predators say" but it's blatantly true that some are mature for their age
Either you're mature enough for sex or you aren't. "Only with people the same age" is nonsensical feminist bullshit. Nothing in life works like that, only sex and relationships because of feminism.

Either you're mature enough for sex or you aren't. "Only with people the same age" is nonsensical feminist bullshit. Nothing in life works like that, only sex and relationships because of feminism.
society is very sensitive about this subject so they refuse to discuss it with an open mind

society is very sensitive about this subject so they refuse to discuss it with an open mind
Congrats, you're 16, now you're considered responsible enough to drive. BUT ONLY AROUND OTHER DRIVERS THE SAME AGE, stay away for older pedophile drivers. This is how much sense those laws make.

Congrats, you're 16, now you're considered responsible enough to drive. BUT ONLY AROUND OTHER DRIVERS THE SAME AGE, stay away for older pedophile drivers. This is how much sense those laws make.
in america, 3 year olds are old enough to understand gender fluidity but 16 year olds cannot handle a relationship with someone even 3 years older.

16 sounds fair, Europeans probably laugh at the cult of 18 mentality we’ve got going on in America
UK agree with america. trust me. i bet mainland europe does to a smaller extent

in america, 3 year olds are old enough to understand gender fluidity but 16 year olds cannot handle a relationship with someone even 3 years older.
Congrats, you're 18. Now you're considered old enough to write and sign contracts, BUT ONLY WITH PEOPLE AROUND YOUR AGE! Don't sign any contract written by older people, they're all pedophiles who will manipulate and traumatize you.

But yeah, what you pointed out there only makes it clearer that it's all about shitty nonsensical ideologies and not about any remotely reasonable parameter.

The best part is the foids saying 23 lost it at 13 without a doubt

They're normal maturity for their age, the immature foids are the minority but agecucks like to think most are immature in their teens.

They're normal maturity for their age, the immature foids are the minority but agecucks like to think most are immature in their teens.
Congrats, you're 18. Now you're considered old enough to write and sign contracts, BUT ONLY WITH PEOPLE AROUND YOUR AGE! Don't sign any contract written by older people, they're all pedophiles who will manipulate and traumatize you.

But yeah, what you pointed out there only makes it clearer that it's all about shitty nonsensical ideologies and not about any remotely reasonable parameter.
and also their laughable "muh life stages" argument

Imagine being called a pedo for having sex with a 20 year old. Even being called a pedo for having sex with a 16 yro is dumb imo

18 and 25 is bad because they're on different stages of life. that dumb argument
Some 15 yos are travelling the world and playing roles on big movies and some 40 yos are NEETs who live with their parents.

Also I don't see what that has to do with your ability to understand what sex is and being able to do it.

Some 15 yos are travelling the world and playing roles on big movies and some 40 yos are NEETs who live with their parents.

Also I don't see what that has to do with your ability to understand what sex is and being able to do it.
greta thunberg became an activist at 16, and i'm a 22 year old guy with autism who doesn't have a license yet and isn't independent
Imagine being called a pedo for having sex with a 20 year old. Even being called a pedo for having sex with a 16 yro is dumb imo
if the aoc was 21, predator hunters would hassle men who fuck 20 year olds

SHE'S JUST A 20 YEAR OLD CHILD PEDO. :soy:
this is what many feminists unironically think. you got feminists in their early 20s whining about age gaps and these tweets go viral like once a week

this is what many feminists unironically think. you got feminists in their early 20s whining about age gaps and these tweets go viral like once a week
The cucks and whores who make them go viral need to be exterminated.

The cucks and whores who make them go viral need to be exterminated.
i remember a 18 year old guy on twitter got doxxed for dating a 14 year old girl

i remember a 18 year old guy on twitter got doxxed for dating a 14 year old girl
If the genders were reversed they'd ignore it or call the guy lucky.

If the genders were reversed they'd ignore it or call the guy lucky.
when brittany zamora was arrested and jailed for sex with her 13 year old male student, the people who really were outraged only wanted her imprisoned for life, if the genders were reversed they would want her executed yet none of them said she should be killed

why is this forum so concerned with the aoc? If an 18+ foid doesn't wanna fuck you, an under 18 foid wouldn't want to either. It doesn't matter either way

why is this forum so concerned with the aoc? If an 18+ foid doesn't wanna fuck you, an under 18 foid wouldn't want to either. It doesn't matter either way
@Mainländer because we hate agecucks

when brittany zamora was arrested and jailed for sex with her 13 year old male student, the people who really were outraged only wanted her imprisoned for life, if the genders were reversed they would want her executed yet none of them said she should be killed
They don't say they want her to have her vagina cut off either.

They don't say they want her to have her vagina cut off either.
if it was a male teacher people would be like: wE nEEd tO sLiCe oPeN HiS tEsTiCLeS WiTh nO aNeStHeSiA aNd ToRtUrE aNd RaPe HiM :soy:

if it was a male teacher people would be like: wE nEEd tO sLiCe oPeN HiS tEsTiCLeS WiTh nO aNeStHeSiA aNd ToRtUrE aNd RaPe HiM :soy:
And all he'd have to do is send a jb foid a sexual text to receive responses like that, meanwhile a foid can fuck her whole class of 12 year old chads, and the most cucks will say is they want her to go to jail.

And all he'd have to do is send a jb foid a sexual text to receive responses like that, meanwhile a foid can fuck her whole class of 12 year old chads, and the most cucks will say is they want her to go to jail.
i remember some teacher rubbed his hand on a jb's back and twitter threatened to kill him, and it was a girl who was like 17