Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids on reddit seethe at men calling overweight women attractive

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

For anyone reading the comments on it I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU! Check their profile pictures and look for a selfie and post it in this thread so we can mock them for being fat! I'll start us off. From this comment right here
Picsart 23 09 08 09 08 58 787

We have.... THIS FUCKING BORDERLINE TRANNY HALFBREED JEW

RDT 20230908 0908215080736088354716763

Here's another comment responding to her
Picsart 23 09 08 09 10 52 226

I wonder what she looks like

RDT 20230908 0910373917460444668953043

I'll let you guys find some more :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

even overweight women have their niche simps, its becoming more normalised as its getting harder for normies to secure their looksmatch so they go with women less attractive than them to secure a mate

Insulting a females appearance is pointless cause they still have unlimited dating options regardless

even overweight women have their niche simps, its becoming more normalised as its getting harder for normies to secure their looksmatch so they go with women less attractive than them to secure a mate
They still hate settling for anything below Chad. That's why it's so funny mocking them for their looks or weight. They know it's the one thing holding them back from Chad.

Insulting a females appearance is pointless cause they still have unlimited dating options regardless
They can't get Chad. Chad is all they care about. Average and below average men are all the same to them.

They still hate settling for anything below Chad. That's why it's so funny mocking them for their looks or weight. They know it's the one thing holding them back from Chad.
the world is doomed, gigachad has less smv that a fat foid

average redditor

Last edited:
Isn't that interesting how they all look jewish af.

Foids on reddit seethe at men calling overweight women attractive​

attractive?

i'd date an overweight foid tbh but maybe that's cuz i'm overweight myself. not like i even have that option anyways

exactly. only thing to insult them is to mock the fact their pussies are likely blown out. if a foid makes a small dick joke just say remark back about her likely gaped hole being like a cave

Yup all women desire chad so no matter how many HTNs settle for fatty it will never be enough and the fact they know their weight is why chad will never want them makes it worse

how the FUCK could someone go through the effort to make themselves look this disgusting and think "yeah that's good"
They already know they're ugly so they make sure no normie or subnormie guy will give them a glance.

Yup all women desire chad so no matter how many HTNs settle for fatty it will never be enough and the fact they know their weight is why chad will never want them makes it worse
It's hilarious. All they have to do is lose weight but they're too lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back