Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 19yr ftm tranny chadfished 2nd time! It travels 20 minutes to random apartment block and seethes

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I stood up this tranny the first time here; https://incels.is/threads/chadfish-...ed-buys-2-tubs-of-popcorn-and-seethes.538896/
Then @Gott _mit _uns94 made a comment about if there would be a part 2. I changed my grindr account to a new chadfish (@lifefuel I'm using the Palokoo polish guy you showed me). Instead of asking it out for a date, I straight up offered it $$$ to fuck and sent it on a 20minute drive to a random apartment block on the other side of the city.
Exif purge 3

>be chadfishing on grindr
>sending dozens of faggots to random apartments
>see the ftm tranny that I stood up at the cinema a while ago
>decide to make a part 2
>lower my grindr age by 3 years
>delete the old album with the old chad pics
>change grindr profile name to a new chad name (Markus)
>send ftm tranny a pic of my new Polish gigachad
>hey bitch looking for reward?
>ftm tranny replies - yeah x
>send it a pic of $500 I had taken after withdrawing some of my NEETbux earlier today
>what's your snapchat I ask
>it gives it to me
>I quickly create a throwaway snapchat account (as I'd blocked it on my main one when I stood it up before)
>my snapscore is 0 lol
>it accepts my friend request
>start talkng
>send it a chad snap using OVF editor
>tranny says my chadfish is hot
>asks have I done this before
>yeah I tell it, I fuck hookers, tinder sluts and grindr trannies all the time
>ftm tranny says I'm sure you could get free sex ur fine asf
>ftm tranny says lets meet, I'm keen for $500
>ftm tranny asks how big my dick is
>start to fuck with it to see what chad can get away with
>say I'm 9 inches
>ftm tranny wants to see it
>find the biggest dick pic on reddit amateur cock subreddit and send it to it using OVF editor
>omg it's so big, we can't do anal, you'll destroy me it replies
>the tranny says it's huge, and is now scared to do anal, and just wants to do regular pussy sex
>after around 100+ messages of talking about random shit, I finally arrange for the tranny to come over
>give it an address of a random apartment block 9km away on the other side of the city
>I chose that address already knowing where the tranny lived from last time I stood it up, and this apartment block is on the other side of the river, meaning it went from 9km direct distance to like 15km via the highway and the inner city bridge
>fast forward to later in the afternoon
>ftm tranny gets ready
>packs its sex toys
>sends a snap of it trying out its lingerie, making sure chad is happy with its choice
>ftm tranny drives 20 minutes to random apartment block
>it waits outside
>sends a few snaps
>I employ delaying tactics...
>are you at the correct entrance?
>it keeps sending snaps showing where it is
>tell it it's at the wrong building in the apartment complex
>send it to the other entrance
>get it to send a snap of what it is wearing
>video call it a few times so I can screenshot its face pic, but the ftm tranny didn't answer
>by this time, it is getting anxious about waiting
>I finally say wait there, I'll come down
>1 minute passes
>then I sent it the excuse: I've decided to save my money and go to gym instead. Bye bitch.
>what the fuck it asks
>dude, I drove all the way here it says
>not my problem I tell it
>man jesus fuck you it says
>could have looked at my profile shithead it says
>seethe, cope and dilate I reply
>go fuck yourself with your dumb dick it says
>I blocked it on snapchat and grindr
>I deleted my grindr
I had over 100 messages with it. In total, that was nearly 10 full screenshots. I've condensed them and censored the main shit.
Exif purge 1

And it gets stood up:
Exif purge 2

In summary, I stood up a FTM tranny for a 2nd time. This time it drove 20 minutes to chad's apartment complex to hookup for money, waited around for a bit trying to find the entrance then got rejected and seethed hard :feelskek:
Tomorrow I'll create a new grindr account using a MTF tranny pic stolen from reddit, and message it: Hey are you interested in t4t? Let's see if it takes the bait a 3rd time!
Total tranny death - imagine cutting your tits off so you can live as a manlet "male" :feelskek: - you will never a real man you fucking freak.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks

I kneel jfl hands down the best usernon this forum

Holy fucking based :feelskek: huge respect, I hope we get more in the future

It's crazy just how fucking DEPRAVED foids are. Truly BRUTAL.

please do more

This read like a movie and the comments here are the end credits

@SlayerSlayer you know what to do

It goes without saying this post is amazing

Since you have taken a bit of inspiration from screenshots I would like to reiterate a suggestion I saw another user say somewhere, its quite simple.

Just say "NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! Want to have sex?"

Converting to male and still being Chad only lmfao

This just fuels what I already think. Gays are just engaging in reproductive mimicry

She can't compete with Stacy in the open field so she cuts her titties off and looks for gay androphilic chads on tinder

I knew you struck gold with this creature, When I read the first part I knew its igonrent enough that you can fool it for a secone time.

I hoped u do it with the same chadfish as last time, but alas, still a good one.

This creature larping as a male disgusts me. Part 3 is defiently happening, hope other people here catch this creature, since I feel its like the female version of Chris Chan,

Man you shit makes me laugh harder then anything else I see on here both because it is hilarious that you fuck so hard with these scum but also because it is so righteous. May Allah bless and protect you in your continuing efforts to consternate and obfuscate the sodomites and infidels. You have the cunning of a desert jackal and the courage of an Iranian lion my brother. Inshallah.

> Larps as a man
> Chad only
> Will still infiltrate the few male-on-male spaces left in this world to ruin them

This is why I particularly despise foid trooners, they are the worst aspects of women amplified to make a mockery of men specifically, glad she got her just desserts for once.

Doing god's work.

> Larps as a man
> Chad only
> Will still infiltrate the few male-on-male spaces left in this world to ruin them

This is why I particularly despise foid trooners, they are the worst aspects of women amplified to make a mockery of men specifically, glad she got her just desserts for once.
May all of them face the wrath of chadfish

Based. Your time as incel neet is worthless to society! While FtM time is lot more valuable, every single nanosecond worth of time you waste of theirs, you are gaining more value.

The craziest part about this is that this foid literally learned NOTHING from her last outing with a gigachad. It's insane how delusional they are. Even if 100 gigachads trick her into spending money for nothing, she will STILL rather eat shit than date a nonchad.

This man is blessed by Allah.

I might convert so I may hope to achieve the based that he has achieved...

These people don't understand that injecting hormones and putting on a costume won't make them into real men. You did this tranny a service by blackpilling it.

Why are you trolling trannies now jfl?

Trannies are below incels in this hierarchy and they should be treated accordingly unless they respect our values.
I mean we don’t even want them anyways. Catfish had the right idea (except exposing himself in the end like a retard).

And people say this forum peaked in 2018 JFL. We didn’t have this or intellu in 2018 @Defetivecuckachu
We had higher quality users back then :feelsjuice: a thread like this is basically an honorary 2018/2019 post, since high quality threads like this were more common pre-sewers era. The sewers is mostly at fault for all the rampant shitposting, low quality posts happening between 2020-2022

That's why OGs say it peaked in 2018. 5 years later, and all the 10-12 yr old zoomers are now 15-18 yr old sperg teens sharing their shittok memes on here :feelswhat:

2018cels would never :society:

You should troll women better than trannies but based nonetheless

Tomorrow I'll create a new grindr account using a MTF tranny pic stolen from reddit, and message it: Hey are you interested in t4t? Let's see if it takes the bait a 3rd time!
Total tranny death - imagine cutting your tits off so you can live as a manlet "male" :feelskek: - you will never a real man you fucking freak.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks

Be a bit careful here buddy boyo...

If they put you in a cage for "transphobic cyberbullying" you might end up receiving the anal ascension with Tyrone that this tranny was dreaming of.

If this tranny joins the 42% you will feel bad, big time.

And people say this forum peaked in 2018 JFL. We didn’t have this or intellu in 2018 @Defetivecuckachu

Abu's chadfish skills AND his work ethic are legendary, no doubt about it. Not sure why you'd tag me here.

All women are chad only. Just imagine level of entitlement and narcissistic personality that is required that not only are you an abomination that cut your natural breasts off but then you say to chad you can use the vagina because anal is going to hurt when most f to m hate their female genitalia but chad gets a pass.

JFL. Proof that there's no gay gene. FTM trans bitches act just like women.

Still waiting for part 3.

Waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back