Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids regularly steal money from their parents/big bros to spend it with Chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Last month ı saw a post on one of my facebook gaming groups.OP was talking about how his foid sister stole his electricity bill money and spent it on Chad plus threatened to call the police ıf they do anything about it.
It was pure rage fuel hope big bro burned all her clothes

it's because of Chad's personality

They'll do anything for the tingles. Including false rape accusations to her own blood. Luckily with the way threads have been this weekend she'll likely be tossed off a balcony, beheaded or suitcased.

Last month ı saw a post on one of my facebook gaming groups.OP was talking about how his foid sister stole his electricity bill money and spent it on Chad plus threatened to call the police ıf they do anything about it.
It was pure rage fuel hope big bro burned all her clothes
Don't even need to steal now. The government just gives them free money

Why would anyone will want to have a doughter in 2020

My mother when she was young stole my grandfathers family heirlooms to get money for parties. When I heard about it I lost all respect I had left for my whore mother.

I would kill my sister if she did that. No cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back