Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids ruin the beauty of nature

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
When I go out to enjoy the greenery at an obscure hour, the most annoying thing is to see a foid, a literal pest that ruins my sightseeing journey in nature. For fucks sake stay at home you fucking sewage rat.

where i live, there's no nature at all. it's just a very hot worthless dune so hot :foidSoy: outside make nature even better good looking

they ruin everything

/thread

their roastie beef stink of cock carousel and fish

where i live, there's no nature at all. it's just a very hot worthless dune so hot :foidSoy: outside make nature even better good looking
Brutal as fuck. But aren't the foids wearing hijabs/niqabs/burqas?

But aren't the foids wearing hijabs/niqabs/burqa?
nah, :foidSoy: wear this now
image-jpg.805535

I live in the boreal zone so at least temp makes cunts cover up which is lifefuel. Polar bears live 2 hours north of me btw

You don't remember me? I was @surreal nigga we used to talk
I thought you had another alt called grotesk or something, my bad. I'll delete it.

When I go out to enjoy the greenery at an obscure hour, the most annoying thing is to see a foid, a literal pest that ruins my sightseeing journey in nature. For fucks sake stay at home you fucking sewage rat.
I saw 2 blonde stacies when i was out on a walk, They looked at me with disgust as i was sitting maybe across from the road and the forest cabin that everyone is free to use, I lit a cigarette, Got depressed and started listening to summer is ending by Viktor Tsoi, Its over! SUMMER IS INDEED ENDING!

I ROTTED INSIDE THE WHOLE SUMMER, MAYBE I ACHIEVED SOME NEW GTA PLANES AND HELIS, BUT I WISH I COULD RATHER BE OUTSIDE LIKE A CHAD BUT NVM, FUCK GENETICS FUCK FUCK FUCK IT, IF I WAS CHAD SITTING THERE THEY WOULD COME OVER TO ME AND CARE ABOUT MY AMAZING PERSONALITY ATLEAST INSTEAD OF GIVE ME DEATH STARE!

BITCHES 10/10 STACIES REJECTING ME - ST hamudi

They always ruin everything by making snarky comments and won't shut up about the nature. Notice how nature is quiet but foids won't stop bitching and MOANING AND FUCKING TOUCHINE EVERYTHING THEY SEE