Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seperating foids education

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
For the sake of whole humanity and mankind, it should be ensured that co education is abolished worldwide and schools be gender segregated. Its only apt that foids be put to " all girls " school from childhood, and then a "all girls" college, and only degree that should be available for foid to pursue is BA Home Science. It would be good for the mental well being of teenagers as there would be no primate like violence and conflict just to get to bang some dirty teenage foid who doesn't wash their jeans and undies for months. Meanwhile College education apart from BA Home science is not necessary at all, as anyways, foids waste money in pursuing non stem subjects like "art, history, psychology etc which is a waste of billions on a yearly basis on college and then employment is also willingly draining resources on made up jobs and posts for foids, which lets be honest, actually gets nothing done in reality

i like that you want to avoid conflicts among bros.
also maybe we should slowly liberate foids through eugenics and raise their cognition similar to men for a more peaceful life. but idk

Foids should be banned from education

i like that you want to avoid conflicts among bros.
also maybe we should slowly liberate foids through eugenics and raise their cognition similar to men for a more peaceful life. but idk
RAISING cognition level to that of males?? Its crazy idea mang, they will eat us alive if ever this become reality. We should own foids not improve their genes, foids want to submit themselves to us but we analyse them too much like we are dealing with some xtreme tactical difficulty

RAISING cognition level to that of males?? Its crazy idea mang, they will eat us alive if ever this become reality. We should own foids not improve their genes, foids want to submit themselves to us but we analyse them too much like we are dealing with some xtreme tactical difficulty
yea could be true. i thought raising cognition would make them as empathetic , logical, and civilized as men.

I agree but how are men supposed to meet and learn communication with foids then ?

Although, i prefer the concept of the Taliban: making it illegal for women to get educated

yea could be true. i thought raising cognition would make them as empathetic , logical, and civilized as men.
Non . Foids can be trained for empathy but never be logical, the neuron wiring is very different. This is the very reason foids somehow think they can change a criminal if he is hot . Meanwhile i as a responsible male sees criminals as scums and cockroach infestation that should be shoot for kill whether he looks like ogre or Brad pitt or whatever thr fuck.

I agree but how are men supposed to meet and learn communication with foids then ?
Men aren't supposed to chat up and do tomfoolery around woman , too bad these days the concept of arrange marriage is almost extinct . Father is the owner of the daughter and he gives her hand to whoever he wishes

For the sake of whole humanity and mankind, it should be ensured that co education is abolished worldwide and schools be gender segregated. Its only apt that foids be put to " all girls " school from childhood, and then a "all girls" college, and only degree that should be available for foid to pursue is BA Home Science. It would be good for the mental well being of teenagers as there would be no primate like violence and conflict just to get to bang some dirty teenage foid who doesn't wash their jeans and undies for months. Meanwhile College education apart from BA Home science is not necessary at all, as anyways, foids waste money in pursuing non stem subjects like "art, history, psychology etc which is a waste of billions on a yearly basis on college and then employment is also willingly draining resources on made up jobs and posts for foids, which lets be honest, actually gets nothing done in reality
Dont agree. At least i groped some foids in school a few times. Better than not touching any foids at all.

In school you can get away with it, because you are still treated like a kid by adults, so you wont get any real punishment for this.

Dont agree. At least i groped some foids in school a few times. Better than not touching any foids at all.

In school you can get away with it, because you are still treated like a kid by adults, so you wont get any real punishment for this.
i groped some foids in school a few times
The bar for incels get lower day by day...wth mang, you are saying you have groped a foid. Can you not just say that ? It feels bad mang
:feelsbadman: this is why i want to ban co ed at first place, too many undeserving people getting too much pleasure from intermingling in co ed schools

The bar for incels get lower day by day...wth mang, you are saying you have groped a foid. Can you not just say that ? It feels bad mang
:feelsbadman: this is why i want to ban co ed at first place, too many undeserving people getting too much pleasure from intermingling in co ed schools
But anyone can do it, while in school. Its not like they liked it. There are just a lot of opportunities to do it and get away while you are at school. There will be no such opportunites after you finish school and turn 18.

The only place i can imagine that you can get away with it are concerts but you have to be quite lucky.

But anyone can do it, while in school. Its not like they liked it. There are just a lot of opportunities to do it and get away while you are at school. There will be no such opportunites after you finish school and turn 18.

The only place i can imagine that you can get away with it are concerts but you have to be quite lucky.
I wanna grope a foid :feelshehe: but they will shout and scream and i will be jailmaxxin. I hate the fact that one can go jail even for groping. Like cmon man groping should fall under the category of " Public Prank"

I wanna grope a foid :feelshehe: but they will shout and scream and i will be jailmaxxin. I hate the fact that one can go jail even for groping. Like cmon man groping should fall under the category of " Public Prank"
Yeah thats sad and unfair. The only way to grope safely after you become 18yo is to go to concerts if you want real groping, or drive public transport a lot if you are ok with just slightly contacting a foid, because in buses it is often even physically impossible to not touch anyone at all, so it looks like an accident and isnt considered a harrasment.

If you are a kid in high school though, then you can actually grope and you wont go to jail for it. The maximum punishment is teacher shouting at you.

Yeah thats sad and unfair. The only way to grope safely after you become 18yo is to go to concerts if you want real groping, or drive public transport a lot if you are ok with just slightly contacting a foid, because in buses it is often even physically impossible to not touch anyone at all, so it looks like an accident and isnt considered a harrasment.

If you are a kid in high school though, then you can actually grope and you wont go to jail for it. The maximum punishment is teacher shouting at you.
how do you grope at high school as an ugly guy

how do you grope at high school as an ugly guy
Without consent of course. The foids will get angry, but there will be no real punishment, because you are still treated as a kid.

Woman's education should be abolished

Foids should be banned from education
Exactly no point in it anyway all they use is for is pushing sjw politics to undermine civilization or Chad chasing on tinder or university campuses female education is entirely a waste of resources.