Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids take too many photos. 2-4x of men easily!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
My curry family went out a few days ago. There are like 6 foids idk exactly. But anyway these foids took photos wherever they had food lighting. Like let's say there is an interesting tower or building in the background. The foid will take a selfie there or have other foids take pictures. Rather than take a picture of the building or object directly.
They also use filters(Snapchat/tiktok/Instagram) a shit ton.

Have 0 interest in discussing history, features, colors of the object/building. Only take photos of it and post it on snap or Instagram. Even for food they do this. For fucking everything!

It is due to vanity.

My half-cousins would go to a local lake shore and take photos of themselves. Mother brought them there out of sympathy.

Agreed. Whenever my family travels my parents and other females who come with whether it be friends or family take a shit ton of photos.

I take a some of the place we visit but that’s cause it looks cool. I don’t take pictures of people.
it's not like they take one or two. Literally dozens if not hundreds. Jfl

They need these pictures to get attention online. They have nothing else.

They need these pictures to get attention online. They have nothing else.
Foids get 1000x more attention than us, and still not enough. They are insatiable :feelsUgh:

My curry family went out a few days ago. There are like 6 foids idk exactly. But anyway these foids took photos wherever they had food lighting. Like let's say there is an interesting tower or building in the background. The foid will take a selfie there or have other foids take pictures. Rather than take a picture of the building or object directly.

Have 0 interest in discussing history, features, colors of the object/building. Only take photos of it and post it on snap or Instagram. Even for food they do this. For fucking everything!
Oh most definitely, foids are not interested in culture or history. They like to brag about the places they’ve been and the food they’ve eaten. I think it’s some hierarchical thing amongst foids

-Attention whores who only care instagram, snapchat, etc.
what can you expect from a fucking npc ?

Foids get 1000x more attention than us, and still not enough. They are insatiable :feelsUgh:
attention is more precious to foids than money even I'd say

Oh most definitely, foids are not interested in culture or history. They like to brag about the places they’ve been and the food they’ve eaten. I think it’s some hierarchical thing amongst foids

Denny's? Photos. Perkins? Photos. Candy store? Photos. Subway? Photos. Applebees? Photos. Woodman's? Photos.

You are really low balling that shit lol. I'd say it's more like 10 to 20 times more. Most guys I know don't even really take pictures of themselves like that. Not unless it's for a special occasion. Women take photos of themselves every week.

Women literally take hundreds of photos of themselves a year.

The norm for women who post to Instagram is to take like 20+ images of one specific outfit with a specific pose (with different variations in angles, lighting, etc), then they go through that set and pick the best one, then they apply filters etc to the image to make it look better, then they upload it.

No man can even compete with how narcissistic and egotistical the average woman is.

Last edited:
You are really low balling that shit lol. I'd say it's more like 10 to 20 times more. Most guys I know don't even really take pictures of themselves like that. Not unless it's for a special occasion. Women take photos of themselves every week.

Women literally take hundreds of photos of themselves a year.

The norm for women who post to Instagram is to take like 20+ images of one specific outfit with a specific pose (with different variations in angles, lighting, etc), then they go through that set and pick the best one, then they apply filters, etc to the image to make it look better, then they upload it.

No man can even compete with how narcissistic and egotistical the average woman is.
you're on point about them taking the same photo and scenery in multiple poses. Then they select the best one. Straight up will take 10 photos of the same bullshit with slightly different poses, then post one on their snap or instawhore or whatever.

Sounds like a curry thing tbh

Sounds like a curry thing tbh
yes curries here take a lot more than others, even curry men take 2-3x photos at the minimum more than americans. But even if you go to USA. you will see ameriMUTT foids taking more than ameriMUTT men.

yes curries here take a lot more than others, even curry men take 2-3x photos at the minimum more than americans. But even if you go to USA. you will see ameriMUTT foids taking more than ameriMUTT men.
Weird, I'd think that curry culture would make the women less vain. Seems like it's becoming more westernized.

Weird, I'd think that curry culture would make the women less vain. Seems like it's becoming more westernized.
The women are less vain in judging men on looks here from what I've seen, they do judge status/jobs more too though. But they are in the end still foids. Imo they actually might be more vain and narcissistic when it comes to taking photos of themselves than western foids even though.

"I like to travel teehee" :foidSoy:

translation

I like to go to other countries to fuck exotic chads and take pictures of myself so I can flex on others and get more likes on IG :feelsseriously::feelswhat::society:

The only photos I take are photos of my dog