Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why the fuck do normies take photos of everything?

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
★★★★★
They take photos of LITERALLY everything. Food, animals, strangers, buildings, the fucking sky. Why? It's a complete waste of time. The only thing you gain is junk files.

"A poll found the average person currently has 2,795 photos on their phone"

"But muh memories..."

You absolute dumbfuck, you will never see 99.99% of all those photos again, you will probably delete them without realizing it in a phone cleanup.

I am forced to get out because of my studies, and I'm tired of idiots standing there like drooling retards pointing their cameras in my direction. Even if they have no intention of taking photos of me, I have NO interest in being in a sexhaver's family album. Things like this are the bullshit of living in a big city. It's hell for inkwells like me.

Last edited:
they share it with other normies
gives them shit to brag about + increase status

i especially hate all these chinks with their massive tablets and shitty chink phones with massive camera bumps they are like a plague in bigger cities

To post on social media to get validation
Any other questions?

To post on social media to get validation
Any other questions?
They take photos that are NEVER posted... seen this stalking my classmates profiles on all social media, i've seen them take photos together and proceed to never post them. So why do they do it? for the memories? what memories? That is actually really fucking stupid if you think about it.

It is all driven by social media being a large part of the mainstream culture