Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids talk so much it's ridiculous

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
This is present in foids of all ages from children to bloody grannies for Christ's sake. I get it if they're children because children are supposed to talk a lot but the older foids talk just as much.

They go on and on and on. I've seen this happen in real time with my foid relatives and other foids in public.

Bitches won't shut up for a second.

tbh and then they think ur aspie if u cant keep up with them

This is present in foids of all ages from children to bloody grannies for Christ's sake. I get it if they're children because children are supposed to talk a lot but the older foids talk just as much.

They go on and on and on. I've seen this happen in real time with my foid relatives and other foids in public.

I don't mind people who talk a lot but I care what they talk about. Most women talk about retarded nonsense that I don't give a shit up about. And no one in the right mind would if somebody was talking to me for hours on end about philosophy? Especially from a fellow man I can dig it depending on my mode of course. In fact, one good thing about my minimum wage piece of crap job is i'm allowed to listen to my podcast the entire shift as I work couldn't ask for anything better.

I don't mind people who talk a lot but I care what they talk about. Most women talk about retarded nonsense that I don't give a shit up about. And no one in the right mind would if somebody was talking to me for hours on end about philosophy? Especially from a fellow man I can dig it depending on my mode of course. In fact, one good thing about my minimum wage piece of crap job is i'm allowed to listen to my podcast the entire shift as I work couldn't ask for anything better.
Well yeah they talk about useless garbage that's a no brainer. Good thing you don't have to slave away at your wagie job.

Well yeah they talk about useless garbage that's a no brainer. Good thing you don't have to slave away at your wagie job.
It still is slavery, but it's not as brutal as it could be. Think about how the romans brand things. Give them bread and circuses and they will never rebel. Pretty much a lot of employers nowadays are using this tactic to keep people from quitting. A happy worker is a non capative worker and a productive one.

It still is slavery, but it's not as brutal as it could be. Think about how the romans brand things. Give them bread and circuses and they will never rebel. Pretty much a lot of employers nowadays are using this tactic to keep people from quitting. A happy worker is a non capative worker and a productive one.
You need the money so you can't say much, it's brutal.

You need the money so you can't say much, it's brutal.
We are all slaves to a capitalistic system which is controlled by the global elite. They do not care whether we live or die. I go to the job because they pay me. Only to have all my money gone because I need to pay to live.

My sister broke up with her boyfriend. She said he never talked enough. It was her fault though, she was a walking podcast.