Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids that sit in front of me in the bus tend to look away

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I sit down at the back of the bus and when foids sit in front of me, they try looking away the whole time by looking at the window.

For some context, I sit with my legs spread out in a natural position and sit upright staring straight or slightly to the side.

I just get straight up ignored usually

Keep looking at her, make her fear

Fellow buscel shes trying to resist your cock

I sit down at the back of the bus and when foids sit in front of me, they try looking away the whole time by looking at the window.

For some context, I sit with my legs spread out in a natural position and sit upright staring straight or slightly to the side.
Nobody looks at me

Most foids, in fact not just foids guys aswell tend to stare straight ahead if walking past me, with this weird wide eyed stare like they've just seen death kek

Most foids, in fact not just foids guys aswell tend to stare straight ahead if walking past me, with this weird wide eyed stare like they've just seen death kek
Jfl, treat a man like a monster and oh boy you'll get one