Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids Twitter Feeds Are Extremely Blackpilling

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Its a combination of chitting on incels, sucking off Chad, and extreme narcissism sprinkled in with identity politics and "woke" bullchit.

Its a combination of chitting on incels, sucking off Chad, and extreme narcissism sprinkled in with identity politics and "woke" bullchit.
Most foids in twitter just are feminists whining about men

Everything to do with women is shit

you only notice that once you're blackpilled. normies always find ways to rationalize their bluepilled beliefs once they are faced with blackpills.

Yeah, I saw a foid on twitter who bragged about getting 2000 Tinder matches in a short time.

Everything which foids say, talk or write is shit.

I instantly block every woman i come accross on twitter

Twitter is the original FDS...

To be fair, thats spotlight bias. People who arent narcissistic, are not there to begin with.

Most foids in twitter just are feminists whining about men
modern day "feminists" are just misandrists who hide behind the movement to hate on males.but everyone is cool with it because they have..holes

I hate women

modern day "feminists" are just misandrists who hide behind the movement to hate on males.but everyone is cool with it because they have..holes

All foidists are like that.

I am sure WW1 white feather gangs really cared about well-being of men in their society.
Thinking that "foids were oppressed and just wanted rights" is stupid. What's more, they could have gotten their "rights" earlier if foidists didnt get involved in suffragette terrorism. JFL.

Twitter demographics are 41% non-white, and the 59% white demographics just pander to the other users
there's a whole lot of black "Influencers" who just post ghetto shit about dick size and big arses

Which is why I deleted my account and never looked back.

Twitter demographics are 41% non-white, and the 59% white demographics just pander to the other users
there's a whole lot of black "Influencers" who just post ghetto shit about dick size and big arses

Precisely why I don't use twitter anymore. I live for the instagram memes though, they give me LifeFuel.

Being forced to be out and about in the physical world is even more blackpilling, I can't even handle it right now, ngl.

I dont use twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back