Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids use up billions of dollars in tax payer’s money where I live directly due to the fact they insist on fucking violent Chads.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
This pisses me off as a wagecel that a portion of my paycheque subsidises foids fucking violent Chads.

The government spends billions of dollars on domestic violence and single mothers. This could all be avoided if foids did not fuck violent Chad. Rather than not fucking violent Chads they ask for more money because they say shit like foids get killed by their partner every 2 days or some other bullshit. Hello? The foid wouldn’t get killed if it wasn’t fucking a violent Chad. A shycel that can barely speak to foids is not going to kill a foid.

Foids would use the argument that they cannot tell who is a violent Chad. If they use that argument they cannot say we are rejected due to our “personality”. I hope a foid gets choked to death by a violent Chad when they bring up that bullshit personality argument. Either you have a personality detector or you don’t , fucking die foids you fucking hypocrites.

they're called toilets for a reason
a complete drain of resources

When they get out of a violent relationship they tend to blame all men.But they never learn,and just repeat the same shit over and over again.

Foids = live
Non chad men = survive

I noticed that normies usually get the same ideas about 3-4 years late, so I would guess that by 2025-2027 majority of males would stop working hard to support tax for cock carousel and the economy would just die, that will be a very funny time.

this is why I plan on living in a based third world country where the government doesn’t use all my tax money to fund foids retarded decisions, and I can work a job in the west remotely. I at least want to be a hiki cheaply.

this is why I plan on living in a based third world country where the government doesn’t use all my tax money to fund foids retarded decisions, and I can work a job in the west remotely. I at least want to be a hiki cheaply.
Yeah, in the 3rd world the politicians just take the tax money and put it in their pockets.

I noticed that normies usually get the same ideas about 3-4 years late, so I would guess that by 2025-2027 majority of males would stop working hard to support tax for cock carousel and the economy would just die, that will be a very funny time.
It can’t be all that simple people will be forced to work jobs that pay less than $20 dollars an hour don’t let it be you because you won’t be able to do a lot of things

A lonely male with money is what you need to be unless ya find ways not to be lonely

It can’t be all that simple people will be forced to work jobs that pay less than $20 dollars an hour don’t let it be you because you won’t be able to do a lot of things

A lonely male with money is what you need to be unless ya find ways not to be lonely
its very simple actually - live as a monk, only work to provide basic needs
every time you provide excess money for the society - ure being cucked by foids that live in that rich society while fucking chads and you only rot

What country have you planned?

What country have you planned?
Nowhere specific in mind, but some place like Vietnam would be good due to the low living cost. Depends if I can even find a job to do remotely, since Idk shit about coding or web design etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back