Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids want benefits of both patriarchy and feminism

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
In a patriarchal society, women aren't expected to do much hard work and seen as someone whom you should take care of like a child. But in modern soy feminist world, women want equality to men but they still want the benefits foids had in a patriarchal society. Fuck these cum dumpsters, they act superior to us all they like but when we react they get to play the victim card coz "muh I am a girl how dare you touch me:foidSoy::foidSoy:

In a patriarchal society, women aren't expected to do much hard work and seen as someone whom you should take care of like a child. But in modern soy feminist world, women want equality to men but they still want the benefits foids had in a patriarchal society. Fuck these cum dumpsters, they act superior to us all they like but when we react they get to play the victim card coz "muh I am a girl how dare you touch me:foidSoy::foidSoy:
Is pure victism.

I just wrote about how they are getting the benefits of patriarchy by sitting back and waiting for men to do all the work in approaching them.

But then for all the things men have, or that are inconvenient to foids, they get everything else handed to them on a golden platter, too.

Having their cake and eat it too is the general guiding principle of most women.

Combine both the gynocentric aspects of patriarchy and feminism and you get matriarchy. That's the ultimate goal of women in the west.
Matriarchy is fiction. No known society has ever been truly matriarchal.
In the case that it did exist it would be the exact opposite of patriarchy. That means the woman would have to pull up their sleeves and take up all the responsibilities given to men which they would never do.

Modern women want to have all the rights men do, without any of the responsibilities that come with it so they can live like spoiled children their entire lives: tutorial mode.
A deeper look clearly shows that women aren't opposed to patriarchy: they love and relish it. When they complain about patriachy, they do so to recieve attention and 'support' from men; akin to a brat child throwing a temper tantrum to receive attention from its parents. It doesn't mean the child actually wants to grow up and take up the same responsibilities as the the parents.

Traditionalist are the same or even bigger female worshippers than liberals.

They just want the bonuses of equality, they don’t want the burden of it

The men's rights guys have got this one right. Women will agitate for representation in comfortable white-collar jobs, but never hard and dirty blue-collar jobs.

The men's rights guys have got this one right. Women will agitate for representation in comfortable white-collar jobs, but never hard and dirty blue-collar jobs.
MRAs are right about 99% of what thet say however they are kinda cucked

Having their cake and eat it too is the general guiding principle of most women.

Combine both the gynocentric aspects of patriarchy and feminism and you get matriarchy. That's the ultimate goal of women in the west.
Can be clearly seen by how literal whores that have slept with hundreds of men still want to be wined and dined and treated to dates before they put out. Many times they exploit existing traditional courtship rules to their benefit, just like those tv shows where modesty and more indirect ways of flirting are actually exploited by cheating women to make their affairs seem more moral and sophisticated @Extra-Samsaric @Mainländer

Dance at both weddings kween! :foidSoy:

It's called having your cake and eating it too, our little princesses and queens want the benefits of everything without risk, rejection, sacrifice, or loss on their part. Those sort of things is for men only don't you know. :feelsjuice: