Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real end goal of today's "feminism" is the exclusion, segregation, and eventually enslavement of unattractive men.

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★★★
It may not be fully evident now, but I believe within the next 20 years, it'll be a lot more obvious that the REAL end goal of modern political feminism is the exclusion and segregation of unattractive, short and older men from not just the dating market, but public society as well. Basically, they want all the "not-hots" to be unseen, unheard worker drones who live entirely behind the scenes and whose sole purpose is to generate tax revenue to fund the lives of women, ATTRACTIVE men, and the children women have with those men. Feminism isn't really a war on all men, just UNATTRACTIVE men. Oh sure, you have legit man haters, but for women in general, it's just all about keeping the ugly/short ones away. If they could, they'd round up all guys under 5'10", all guys older than 40, and all guys who aren't good looking, and force them to live in a separate location far away from them, then FORCE them to work a minimum of 50 hours a week, with a heavy Bachelor Tax levied on them. Essentially a form of slavery.

Foids just want all power to themselves

I disagree. Why do women hate male sex dolls and toys so much? They crave attention and validation from ugly men. We're supposed to be simps, wageslaving away and being findom cucks worshipping them. Power.

I disagree. Why do women hate male sex dolls and toys so much? They crave attention and validation from ugly men. We're supposed to be simps, wageslaving away and being findom cucks worshipping them. Power.
To a degree, but they want simps as a back up only.

that's not validation, they want us to be sexless obedient slaves giving up resources for free through taxation and maintaining a system that serves only to their benefit.

Yes, they are a supremacist group

The war against feminism must be total

Destroy feminism

REAL end goal of modern political feminism is the exclusion and segregation of unattractive,
I was just talking about this to my self , they only want attractive males around them and everyone else must die ,

It may not be fully evident now, but I believe within the next 20 years, it'll be a lot more obvious that the REAL end goal of modern political feminism is the exclusion and segregation of unattractive, short and older men from not just the dating market, but public society as well. Basically, they want all the "not-hots" to be unseen, unheard worker drones who live entirely behind the scenes and whose sole purpose is to generate tax revenue to fund the lives of women, ATTRACTIVE men, and the children women have with those men. Feminism isn't really a war on all men, just UNATTRACTIVE men. Oh sure, you have legit man haters, but for women in general, it's just all about keeping the ugly/short ones away. If they could, they'd round up all guys under 5'10", all guys older than 40, and all guys who aren't good looking, and force them to live in a separate location far away from them, then FORCE them to work a minimum of 50 hours a week, with a heavy Bachelor Tax levied on them. Essentially a form of slavery.
Feminism forces men to be extremely masculine

What do you expect from Baal whoreshipers possessed by Ishtar slut, it is a predictable outcome.
Evil yes, i aspire for climate change. Lets gradually End this torment